Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

A few questions.

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By hellmanc

Posted: Friday Mar 19 3:06:31PM 2004

Regarding Tri-Oil: It looks like the current 110boepd is slightly lower than reported previously, however, the stock has already re-priced itself to reflect this which makes it an excellent buy at these levels. I picked up 2000 shares yesterday. Good luck all, Clay

By jay10000

Posted: Thursday Mar 18 4:13:37PM 2004

Hi Doren, Thanks for all of your insight. I recently purchased Connacher Oil and Gas (as did you) in the mid 1.20s. DO you attribute the current downtrend to the downturn in the market as well? Also, I noticed you purchaed Trioil. Just wondering what your take was on them. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New