Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

About ILI Technologies

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dogger

Posted: Friday Sep 9 5:43:27AM 2011

The new website is up... http://www.cotsoilfield.com

By patrick1

Posted: Tuesday Aug 30 9:23:13PM 2011

Financial are out Doren can you gave us an opinion .

By patrick1

Posted: Saturday Aug 27 8:22:31AM 2011

well the morons at ILI did it again change the meeting to Sept 7.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Aug 19 9:46:27PM 2011

hey please dogger 321 your stock is a sub penny could you move on and take your loss...JTC is more stable and not popsicle stock...we are still holding well around $0.70 and never fell like a popscicle means I will not get a hearth attack...but your stock is a real blootbath for your portfolio...take your HUGE LOSS and listen from your past mistake cowboy.

By Caruso

Posted: Tuesday Aug 16 10:50:05AM 2011

Dogger...I agree with your take...good progress. Would like to see revenue approximation attached to NR...if you have thoughts on the revenue and margin, it would be appreciated. All in all, good progress. Good luck.

By patrick1

Posted: Friday Aug 12 11:35:58AM 2011

Well another quarter coming. Be prepared for another hit to the stock. Rumor has it that CBM lost there main sales manager and sales are way down. Mexico is so slow that it take 10 year to make money in this company with 68 million shares. Meeting set for September 15 lots of happy shareholders will be there unless they change it again.

By Caruso

Posted: Wednesday Jun 22 7:39:49AM 2011

I call them as I see them and I am going to have to agree with you Patrick...something doesnt sit right. There is a certain lack of transparency with this company. Time will tell...Good luck.

By Caruso

Posted: Thursday Jun 2 8:13:28AM 2011

Patrick, You seem to know this company quite well and seem to have a real glass half full bent...there is a reason ili trades on the venture exchange...from a rational deduction point of view, you had either bought at >$1 and sold to me at $.075 or you are one of the ex-management group that originally toileted this company...which one is it?? If the former, I appreciate your donation. Caruso.

By patrick1

Posted: Thursday Jun 2 7:17:22AM 2011

That what they said 10 years ago and Look who was running that..... ILI TECHNOLOGIES CORP. #100, 2827 Sunridge Boulevard N.E. Calgary, Alberta Canada T1Y 6G1 ILI Technologies Corp. Symbol – ILX @ CDNX For Immediate Release – February 14, 2000 ILI’s PetroTRAX.com Initiates Pilot Program CALGARY, ALBERTA, ILI Technologies Corp. is pleased to announce that it’s wholly owned subsidiary PetroTRAX.com has signed listing agreements with Husky Oil, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd., National Oilwell Canada, Platinum Energy Services and AJ Oilfield Services as Premier Partners. These five companies will be among the first to participate in the pilot phase of the company’s surplus oilfield equipment web site that is under development. “We would like to acknowledge the support of these companies in our pilot program” said Ian Jacobs, President of PetroTRAX.com. “As Premier Partners, they will be able to exclusively list their surplus equipment in the PetroTRAX Virtual Warehouse during the initial pilot phase. Collectively these five Premier Partners will initially list in excess of $40 million dollars in available surplus equipment.” . PetroTRAX.com’s Virtual Warehouse is being designed to make the purchase and sale of surplus equipment easier and more efficient, which will save time and money for our Premier Partners. As PetroTRAX.com enters into the beta testing phase, the feedback obtained from the Premier Partners will be vitally important in enhancing the e-commerce capability and asset management solutions that are part of the forward-looking development plan. The main focus and principal business of PetroTRAX.com is to create business-to-business e-commerce solutions that will provide the oil and gas industry the ability to improve the utilization of idle equipment inventories, optimize the management of tangible assets, and reduce cost expenditures for new equipment. For further information, please contact: Phil D’Angelo Chairman of the Board PetroTRAX.com Inc. Phone (403) 543-0060 Fax: (403) 543-0069 E-mail: petrotrax@ilitech.com Website: http://www.ilitech.com The Canadian Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved of the information contained herein. INITIALS BOARD CORP PETRO

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Jun 1 3:44:08PM 2011

Good night guys and enjoy the blootbath...

By patrick1

Posted: Wednesday Jun 1 9:58:01AM 2011

Try facts .... What did they do with the Four Million Dollars they raised? We are now half way trough the year and nothing to show for it. First quarter wont be posted until after the annual meeting because its Garbage, second quarter looks like it could be the same or worse. No news on the "Billion" dollar order for the filters! How long does it take to install on a truck or plant in Mexico? The pipe order is still not finished and who knows when that will happen! For that small of an order its a joke! Looks to me like people are talking with their feet!

By dquinton

Posted: Wednesday Jun 1 9:45:08AM 2011

I blasted management this morning for this ill decision and the poor writing of the press release. I was told it was issued without approval and that consolidation is the last option. I could handle a 2 or 3 to 1 consolidation but I am 100% opposed to anything more than that unless it is completed in conjuction with a major development.

By patrick1

Posted: Wednesday Jun 1 6:37:40AM 2011

10 t0 1 ROLL Back You call that good management stock down to 0.12c

By BLACKGOLD

Posted: Tuesday Apr 26 4:50:48PM 2011

obviousbly we should expect news regarding mou financing anytime now, as a sidenote it looks like the year end results will be released before may 2 im expecting for continued uptrend in revenue

By BLACKGOLD

Posted: Monday Apr 25 3:34:31PM 2011

Net profit to the consortium of 33 million so 50% of that would be our cut 16.5 million. Sounds like we are expanding our revenue stream to many different facets and as the last release stated . We now offer an ideal platform to enter the Mexico energy sector .Sounds like we are well connected with Pemex and the new management team has forged a very strong relationship if we execute as well sky is the limit here. I am buying more.

By BLACKGOLD

Posted: Saturday Apr 16 1:37:16PM 2011

Anybody spoken to management recently ! Friday april 15 was the expiry date for the outstanding warrants now that this is done we should have a green light for the story to unfold, as stated once we get a few smaller flexipipe contracts under are belt look for huge momentum Pemex will then start hitting us with some big dollar deals thats the way these multinationals roll.Flexipipe meets all PEMEX criteria it saves huge time on the instalation side of things and is irrasistable to them on the cost side , considering the new and existing pipe Pemex has to replace they will have huge savings to me a no brainer ILI WILL BE A HUGE HUGE WINNER ! not to mention the other growth facets of the company and the possibility to expand internationally, we now wait for news to give substance to these theories

By patrick1

Posted: Thursday Apr 14 6:59:52AM 2011

PEMEX .Not same procedure as Canada and USA. II. General guidelines to participate as a Supplier or Contractor of PEMEX. The acquisitions, rentings, services, state works and services related to them, are awarded, by general rule, through public biddings by public call to guarantee the free participation of interested bidders. In case of patents, exclusive rights, brands, or emergencies that require urgent services, the public bidding cannot take place, in these cases contracts are awarded through restricted invitation o direct awarding. Depending on the kind of goods of services required, biddings can be national or international. In international biddings anyone can participate, but in the national ones only Mexican nationals can participate. In order to participate as a contractor or supplier of Pemex companies need to be legally constituted and must have all their taxes matters on rule. When biddings are related to project financed by a third party, there may be additional documents required during the bidding and payment processes. III. Publication of biddings Biddings are published on Tuesday and Thursday in the Official Newspaper of the Federation and they are also available in the Electronic System of Governmental Hirings (compraNET) address http://compranet.gob.mx IV. General recommendations  It is advisable to subscribe the directory of “PEMEX’ Suppliers”. This is a data base that integrates and informs all PEMEX and subsidiary companies, about international and national companies.

By Caruso

Posted: Wednesday Apr 13 6:10:08PM 2011

Good post Patrick...how big is FlexSteel? Would be interested to know revenues for this mkt from one of the established players...from their website, it seems they are quite established and have a good product. Obviously there are many players...product is product...flexsteel and fiberspar and a host of others have a big market in which to sell and compete...what I have found is that sales is sales and often comes down to the relationships and foundations that are built from the folks sitting across the table from one another...hope ili has those relationships in place...my hard earn money is betting they do. good luck.

By patrick1

Posted: Wednesday Apr 13 3:46:31PM 2011

Remember there not the only one in Mexico . fiberspar sells direct and are approved . hese specifications: * API 15S – “Qualification of Spoolable Reinforced Plastic Line Pipe” * CSA Z662 Section 13.1 – “Fibreglass Pipeline” * ERCB, expanded to include gas service up to 600 ANSI pressure rating, and H2S applications where the partial pressure of H2S does not exceed 7.25 psi (50 kPa) * ASTM D2996 – “Standard Specification for Filament-Wound Glass-Fiber-Reinforced Thermosetting-Resin Pipe.” * PEMEX certification for oil, water, gas or multi-phase service * NRF-185 * Internal specifications of ExxonMobil, Shell and other major oil companies

By Caruso

Posted: Tuesday Apr 12 8:05:35AM 2011

i am also interested to hear of any progress on the implementation of the pipe sale and comments on further developments and sales...i picked up some more at .19 and .205 over the last three weeks. good luck.

By dogger

Posted: Monday Apr 11 9:44:34AM 2011

Installation of the pipes should be taking place as we speak. Hopefully there will be an update soon with confirmation that the contract has been delivered (and ideally that a new contract has been signed).

By patrick1

Posted: Friday Mar 18 7:10:55AM 2011

trying to gave fact to see if it warrants the price . We have FlexSteel, the manufacturer which has a Mexican Distributor(ITF), sells to COTS(ILI), sells to Mexican service company with 30 year experience who then sells to Pemex. Lots of hands to wash down the profit. Press release for the Filter (plant install) came out sometime around August and with there connection in Pemex still nothing and it said a couple of weeks test ...

By patrick1

Posted: Wednesday Mar 16 11:25:10AM 2011

From Calfrac Latin America The third quarter represented a very difficult quarter for Calfrac’s Mexican operations as Pemex curtailed its activity levels significantly due to budgetary constraints. This impacted all operating areas and the reduced activity is expected to continue for the rest of the year. In response to these market conditions, the Company rationalized its cost structure in this market. In addition, the Company redeployed some fracturing and cementing equipment into other geographical segments. Calfrac remains firmly committed to the Mexican market and continues to focus its attention on the application of new technological solutions to improve the economics of the basins in this region where the Company operates

By patrick1

Posted: Wednesday Mar 16 6:42:11AM 2011

Sounds promising but this stock wont do anything till second quarter since this order wont show up till then and with close to 80 million shares at a cost of 14 % first quarter will look UGLY .. be back into it in September .

By dquinton

Posted: Tuesday Mar 15 2:10:29PM 2011

It certainly is a nice development. I became so tired of new products, new potential, new clients only to never see any follow-through. It is great to see a sale of the flexible pipe and I guess the test will be to see the contract completed followed by the impact on the financial results. There is certainly tons of potential in this field. ILI is presently trading at a reasonable value of earnings (in comparison with others in the industry) and need new contracts to continue to improve shareholder value. Time will tell but the company looks like it has put itself back on the right road. Good luck everyone!

By Caruso

Posted: Monday Mar 14 9:05:15AM 2011

Dogger, I think this is a very good development...I will be really impressed if they can build on this sale right away vs waiting for any testing etc (that should have been already accomplished) and also increase sales with their pumps division. Also, what are the margins on the pipe sales? any idea? All in all this is great news I would say. Caruso

By Caruso

Posted: Friday Jan 14 12:15:49PM 2011

Any thoughts on the latest move on this stock? Looks like a breakout but not much voume...Finally cleaning house seems to be what shareholders were asking for...is there life back in ili?

By dogger

Posted: Wednesday Dec 8 10:52:34AM 2010

Hi Doren, I was just wondering if you had any thoughts on the resignation of the old CFO and subsequent hiring of a new CFO right away. Was that one of the areas where there was internal strife? Is this a step in the right direction in your opinion? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Dec 4 9:10:21AM 2008

Financial results were disappointing. ILI needs some major restructuring and cost control. I remain on the sidelines.

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Nov 25 3:53:40PM 2008

Last trade at $0.08 today. 166 shares in the toilet and flush away. Where are the believer or should I say the loyal shareholders. What a waist of time holding the pospicle stock....

By dundee

Posted: Thursday Nov 13 11:04:17PM 2008

Elephant, you already hijacked this thread many, many times, including your comment immediately prior to mine. Why not just answer the question?

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Nov 13 1:47:17PM 2008

Sorry,you have the wrong bullboard. Patience is the key,the management is very prudent. I have a very large holding at the moment and very happy to get more for cheap since January 1,2008 Cheap is not the appropriate word,ultra-cheap stock is more appropriate.

By joshpacific

Posted: Tuesday Nov 11 9:15:13PM 2008

A real disaster is Nortel. Currently trading at $0.05 pre-reverse split.

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Nov 11 3:39:30PM 2008

Bid is at $0.155 a real disaster. I have a low ball on it.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Nov 6 1:23:05PM 2008

Oh Oh the long investors will have to be patient... Why? CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING IS A GO. ILI WAS CLEARLY IN TROUBLE. Altough Mr.Bonnet will stay with ILI. For sure Jemtec is a better bet.

By joshpacific

Posted: Wednesday Oct 15 11:12:45PM 2008

Several smallcaps I track made fresh 52-week lows today. ILI was one of them. Almost all of them traded with heavy volume.

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Oct 15 4:06:41PM 2008

WHERE IS THE BOTTOM Mr.Bonnet.... Could you uptdate us Mr.Jones....if you are still a believer I am a bottom fisher

By mrjones321

Posted: Wednesday Aug 27 8:37:30PM 2008

ILI Technologies Reports Second Quarter Financial Results Mr. Serge Bonnet reports: Calgary, Alberta CANADA, August 27, 2008 /FSC/ - ILI Technologies (2002) Corp. (ILI - TSX Venture), has released its financial results for the three months ended and six months ended June 30, 2008. Results of Operations For the three months ended June 30, 2008, ILI generated revenues of $1,307,717, an increase of $200,949, or 18% when compared to revenues of $1,106,768 during the same period in 2007. For the six months ended June 30, 2008, ILI generated revenues of $2,341,531, a 42% decrease over revenues of 4,069,691 for 2007. The company generated $1.8 million in Thermoflex Tubing product sales in 2007 compared to $0.8 million in sales for the six months ended June 30, 2008, a decrease of 56%. This decrease is mainly due to a single order received last year of $1.5 million compared to multiple orders that the company is now receiving showing traction for the Thermoflex product. The artificial lift products had sales of $1.5 million in 2008 compared to $2.2 million in sales for the same period in 2007, a decrease of 32%. The decline was largely due to bad weather in Wyoming. Cost of sales for the three months ended June 30, 2008 was $715,680 (55%) and $1,338,546 (58%) compared to $532,929 (48%) and $2,305,794 (57%) during the same period in 2007. The increase in direct costs reflects the shift in revenue streams that resulted from the purchase of CBM as well as the increased sales of Thermoflex Tubing, pump, and wire products, each of which has a higher product cost when compared to the cost of sales that result from the rental of equipment. Direct costs have increased this year because of a shift in revenue mix, where the artificial lift products with lower margins makes up the majority of the sales for the three and six months ended June 30, 2008. Gross margin for the three months ended June 30, 2008 was 45% compared to 52% in the same period 2007. The gross margin for the six months ended June 30, 2008 was 43% and in line with previous quarters. Selling, general and administrative costs for the three and six months ended June 30, 2008 were $616,303 (47%) and 1,353,966 (58%) compared to $597,506 (54%) and 1,235,246 (30%) during the same period 2007. ILI has experienced an increase in general and administrative costs due largely to the increase in the hiring of new staff, the opening of new offices, and higher payroll and professional and consulting fees. These costs are necessary in setting up the appropriate infrastructure required to facilitate the growth of the business in the future. Amortization expense for the three and six months ended June 30, 2008 was $44,466 and $87,245, compared to $33,085 and $63,170 for the same period 2007. The increase is largely due to the purchase of the new building in Gillette, Wyoming in June 2007, in order to consolidate the 3 CBM locations into one larger facility in one location. This better positions the artificial lift business for growth. Interest costs for the three months ended June 30, 2008 were $10,361 compared to $10,771 in 2007. For the six months ended June 30, 2008, interest expense increased to $22,132 compared to $19,514 in 2007. The Company recorded stock-based compensation expense of $ nil for the three months ended and $ nil for the six months ended June 30, 2008 compared to $44,709 and $77,121 in 2007. The decrease is due to none of the issued options were vested in the period. During the three months ended June 30, 2008, ILI incurred a loss in the amount of $54,942. For the six months ended June 30, 2008 net loss was $474,765 compared to a net income of $105,397in the same period 2007. ILI management is pleased with the progress of the company. The experienced management team believes artificial lift products and Thermoflex pipe are high growth areas and has been focusing efforts on the sales of these innovative products and expansion of these businesses. Management strategy in 2008 is to continue the year over year growth of sales through existing product lines by penetrating new market opportunities, building our customer base and increasing sales to existing customers. Long term growth of the Company could also be achieved through strategic acquisitions of businesses which compliment the values and innovations of the Company. Management is committed to this vision and the Company, with the majority of senior management having been involved with the Company since

By joshpacific

Posted: Tuesday Aug 5 11:26:35PM 2008

http://www.lomltd.com/content/view/278/87/lang,en/ Once there, click on link on bottom left to see full morning note from Jul 29. For more info on LOM: http://www.lomltd.com/

By ChrisR

Posted: Monday Aug 4 12:55:58PM 2008

Not sure what the story is on Lawrence Casse or LOM. Have no idea why he is talking about a 60% gross margin, when the current run rate is about 40%. Make me wonder what kind of DD he has done. They do not produce their thermoflex pipe and therefor there is no economy of scale efficiency gain that would account for such a severe increase in gross margin. Remember the difference between the two is hudge from a P/L perspective. That draws me to wonder where he is getting his info from? Is it a result of simpley talking to Bonnet. If so, then to be extremely diplomatic, one may want to exercise a little caution, especially when one hears the same old tale about potential of 100 million dollars worth of orders coming out of mexico, a tale that has been spun for the last 18 months, one of many similar tales that has been told during the last 5 years.

By mrjones321

Posted: Saturday Aug 2 7:45:10AM 2008

Freddie thanks for passing along the information. Thats a great article.

By joshpacific

Posted: Friday Aug 1 6:37:46PM 2008

Freddie, when did LOM publish the report?

By mrjones321

Posted: Thursday Jul 31 8:37:26PM 2008

For the record I have picked up 125,000 shares in the last few weeks at an average cost of .33cents. All I am willing to tell you is this stock will move with contracts and I believe we will see some soon. I will say my portfolio is up around 400,000 shares and I forsee ILI rising with the announcement of another new contract. Its nice to see the stock getting bids again and with any luck they will land another contract for August. The stock is way too cheap at these levels thus the large bids rushing into it.

By mrjones321

Posted: Thursday Jul 24 3:00:32PM 2008

Hey prospector I appreciate your answer back. I differ with your reasoning somewhat though on the recent news. Like mentioned last year they did only 5 Million in sales and they never delivered the 9.5 Million deal. So the market is spooked. Not to mention the halt that took place forever. So there is damage control to be done for sure. Now the only way to right a wrong is to start putting out positives. I think what they have started doing is showing the market that they can get thermoflex pipe orders month over month. So we have had 2 months of contracts worth 1.7 Million. If they could just be consistent at this for one fiscal year you are already pushing $10.2 Million not including pump sales. So they are currently trying to show that they will get consistent orders. Second to this they announced that last months 900K order was delivered. So they are trying to show the market that they also can deliver orders even though the 9.5 M deal has never been delivered. So I know these are small steps however we are definately moving the right direction now. It may take another month or so of orders to really get people to realize the ship has turned but they are trying. So for those who hate Serge (and I know there are plenty who do) you should be at least happy that he is finally delivering on some of his promises. So now lets hope they can also land another big contract in addition to these orders that are coming on in and who knows where this stock can go. Its trading way too cheap for its potential. With that being said he has burnt alot of people here and you do not just gain a persons confidence over night so this may take some time. Cheers

By mrjones321

Posted: Wednesday Jul 23 5:05:19PM 2008

I am kind of surprised by the lack of trading today on ILI given the new contract announced today. I am curious what your thoughts are Doren on ILI. They have two back to back months of contracts worth a total of $1.7 Million dollars. $900K of which has already been delivered. From what they are saying this looks like they have some ongoing orders to come from their main customer Pemex. So Doren do you think ILI has turned the corner or are you waiting for the numbers first before jumping on the bandwagon. Ps others feel free to drop your two bits in to this.

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Jul 15 1:38:18PM 2008

What Happen to the big 'PEMEX' order??? ILI will need to rise money...I can bet on it. and with current market condition and the current share price...if they close something,it will not necesary be a good deal for current shareholders... Maybe they will have to wait for better market condition which could postpone further development project for ILI... Time is money and dead stock for a while is not good for you...the shareholders. I am still out...I pocket some profit with the stock...in and out as I states on that forum... I NEVER FALL IN LOVE...

By joshpacific

Posted: Monday Jul 14 5:40:44PM 2008

You meant 0.35 and that was more than 3 weeks ago.

By elephant

Posted: Monday Jul 14 2:47:55PM 2008

Mr.Bonnet just add 28 000 shares at $0.28

By Prospector

Posted: Thursday Jun 12 12:40:32PM 2008

Posting removed by administrator. QIS Comment: Prospector, with all due respect we all understand your position on Serge. That is not why the post was edited slightly as you are welcome to your opinion. The section regarding "his demise" was edited as it was ambiguous whether you were referring to a removal from management, his own personal demise, or the failure of the company. Believe it or not I had some comments coming in that investors felt you were wanting his personal demise. I simply removed that sentence to avoid confusion.

By joshpacific

Posted: Thursday Jun 12 9:22:52AM 2008

Houston, we have lift off.

By jude

Posted: Monday Jun 9 1:06:25PM 2008

...sell umbrellas or flex pipes?

By Prospector

Posted: Monday Jun 9 8:18:34AM 2008

Any update on those negative revenues in Q4? The controller was due back in the office about a month ago now...

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Jun 3 3:39:36PM 2008

Its great to see some volume come into this stock. Maybe Doren can fill us on in if ILI is closer to announcing a deal or not. We all have heard the rumours it will finally nice to announce a for sure deal. As for the volume its really not going to take much to move this stock. There really isnt a ton for sale.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday May 15 1:35:45PM 2008

They will need money to expand the business...

By mrjones321

Posted: Thursday May 15 8:35:19AM 2008

Hi Doren I understand that Serge has been down in Mexico this week. Any word on some of these contracts that they are working on? I am curious if you have heard anything on where they are sitting with things. It would be nice to get an update on things. Thanks

By elephant

Posted: Thursday May 8 3:31:19PM 2008

I am still bearish for now. They will dilute the stock...to developp the business. Missmanagement...sad but true. Last year has been a real deception.How can I trust the management team? I still keep it on my radar screen just in case... I did a nice trade with it...in at$0.32 out at $0.40 for a quick gain. I habe been fill just before Doren ($0.30)

By mrjones321

Posted: Friday Apr 25 10:00:43PM 2008

I think ILI definately dissapointed everyone including myself this week. I think its time for Serge to pack his bags and give up the reins to someone who can grow this company the way it should be grown as someone else had mentioned. I am a large holder of ILI I admit. I do believe in the future of ILI however not with Serge. This situation kind of paralels with the Canucks. They have great goaltending(high hopes/lots of potential contracts) but they cannot score(land them). To top it off the owner seems to be meddling in the business(Serge). We need a captain that will guide this ship and get it going in the right direction. We do have a lot of things that are right with ILI however it seems the details just never get done properly(last years earning delay/ this years lack of guidance/information to shareholders) He needs to know the shareholders need updates as to what is going on. I find it hard to believe that he rewards himself with a raise after all of this crap. With this all being said the tide can turn fast if some contracts come as promised. With that being said I want to see something soon as the promises have only been just that... promises. I hope you can enlighten us Doren.

By dquinton

Posted: Friday Apr 25 3:53:18PM 2008

I presently own or have control over 222,900 shares of ILI Technologies. This will also be disclosed in the QIS Update going out this evening.

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Friday Apr 25 3:11:53PM 2008

Doren - is this still accurate? "Trading accounts, including personal, family and corporate accounts, under the control of QIS Capital management and employees currently hold 342,400 shares in the company profiled." 342,400 shares??????????????????????????????????????

By joshpacific

Posted: Thursday Apr 24 1:27:41AM 2008

Audited financials for 2007 are indeed out and reviewable from Sedar. Consolidated Statements of Operations and Deficit for the years ended December 31, 2007 and 2006. Revenue (2007) $5,306,492 (2006) $4,726,456 Direct costs (2007) $3,182,805 (2006) $2,312,515 Gross profit (2007) $2,123,687 (2006) $2,413,941 Expenses: Selling, general and administrative (2007) $3,169,220 (2006) $2,471,661 Marketing (2007) $43,425 (2006) $91,246 Amortization (2007) $183,848 (2006) $143,465 Interest (2007) $67,827 (2006) $24,532 Loss (gain) on foreign exchange (2007) $251,580 (2006) ($46,834) Stock-based compensation (2007) $632,521 (2006) $177,347 Loss on disposal of property and equipment (2007) $2,218 (2006) $ -------- Loss before income taxes (2007) ($2,226,952) (2006) ($447,476) Provision for future income taxes (recovery) (2007) ($42,150) (2006) $ ----------- Net loss for the year (2007) ($2,184,802) (2006) ($447,476) Deficit - Beginning of year (2007) ($3,354,546) (2006) ($2,907,070) Deficit - End of year (2007) ($5,539,348) (2006) ($3,354,546) Loss per share: Basic (2007) -0.10 (2006) (0.03) Diluted (2007) -0.10 (2006) (0.03)

By Prospector

Posted: Thursday Apr 24 8:27:37AM 2008

I hate to keep beating a dead horse here (or in this case a dead CEO), but a year after I first brought this up, can anyone out there present a counter argument to my position that Serge should be fired (and should have been a long time ago)? Doren obviously registered his opinion by selling the entire holdings of the QIS portfolio this morning (although good luck dumping the other 342,000 shares owned according to the disclosure in the company profile).

By dquinton

Posted: Friday Apr 18 2:13:41PM 2008

I fully expect them to file before the deadline this year.

By Prospector

Posted: Friday Apr 18 11:50:27AM 2008

Are you sure about the end of April? I thought they aimed for a release in the fall...

By bettertobeluckythangood

Posted: Friday Apr 18 9:50:59AM 2008

Has anyone heard an update from ILI around when they expect to release their audited results for this year?

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Apr 10 1:50:11PM 2008

Funny you say that - might want to check out the trading summary today. That is precisely what I am doing right now.

By mrjones321

Posted: Wednesday Apr 9 11:11:57PM 2008

Looks like ILI has broken out of its down trend. For this reason I have started to add again today. If you look at the bid/ask there really isnt very much up for sale. 9500 from .45- .50cents which is alot higher then the .36cents we were at just a week or so ago. It really looks like we have finally bounced off of the bottom and are starting to rise. Doren any news on the latest news release that we had? Are there any confirmed orders coming?

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Mar 5 6:14:52PM 2008

Dundee, I did some explanation to you...MDU-forum A gold stock is a gold stock...you could have something in the ground...intangible asset what is the real book value...nobody know realy that... With gold stock...we just need money in the bank account so they can drill and you never know what can happen... potential is enormous...but as usual take a look at the chart and be careful....never buy near the top...because many investors did get the stock much lower and you could be hammered down with the stock...take care if you want to sleep at night...

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Mar 5 5:34:15PM 2008

"I never pay more than the book value unless the company is making money....I never buy on hopes... " In light of this revelation, how do you explain your interest in a stock like CTG? It is not profitable, nor is it trading below book value.

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Tuesday Mar 4 3:02:11PM 2008

This stock has me completely terrified. I feel that more bad news and delays are around the corner.

By elephant

Posted: Monday Jan 21 2:37:39PM 2008

Is Tara and Elephant the same guy...??? They have the same opinion... Market wizar ??? Buy value stock...and you will sleep at night...JTC

By dundee

Posted: Saturday Jan 5 5:37:05PM 2008

I have owned ILI on and off a few times. Fortunately, I have made some modest money on the stock overall. I am not currently a shareholder and have not been so since before the halt. Tara, I share you concerns about large contracts outside of Canada and the USA. There is no doubt that bribery and payoffs play a much bigger role in business in other parts of the world. As you noted, it is always difficult to say what impact that may or may not have on the ultimate delivery of a contract, the receipt of new contracts, etc. It is certainly a risk that an investor must consider. As for ILI, before I get would buy into the stock again, I want to see the company back in the black.

By joshpacific

Posted: Wednesday Nov 28 10:41:09PM 2007

Doren is looking like a genius for selling 35% of his QIS shares at 74c. Nicely done. I heard that Bonnet had wanted to do a financing above $1.40 earlier this year. Nice try.

By mrjones321

Posted: Wednesday Nov 28 6:55:26PM 2007

Not selling thank you very much. approx .30 cents a share in Capital and they do have many quotes outstanding. I am adding not selling.

By SA

Posted: Wednesday Nov 28 9:15:21AM 2007

I keep hearing that the reason why the 9.5 mill order was delayed, was because of the weather in Mexico and pipe production constraints at Thermoflex. The weather delay seems to really be played up while the production issue seems to be really under stated. Can anyone elaborate on the production issue at Thermoflex? Is it... An equipment breakdown? Employee strike? Or is Thermoflex too busy filling orders for other customers that there is no production capacity left for ILI orders?

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Nov 27 3:27:25PM 2007

Thermoflex sale and cbm pump and service sale are declining(third quarter).

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Nov 27 3:16:11PM 2007

THIRD QUARTER IS IN THE RED...A LOSS ($311 301) LAST TRADE AT $0.47 DOWN FROM A TOP AT $1.25 WHAT A BUMPY RED... MDU IS ALSO DOWN SHARPLY...FROM A TOP AT $0.54 LAST TRADE AT $0.33 WHAT A PLUNGE...

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Nov 27 3:42:50PM 2007

As I told you last week...ILI also mention a foreign exchange loss today...as expected.

By joshpacific

Posted: Sunday Nov 25 9:37:46PM 2007

As of Nov 5 2007 the board of directors agreed to dismiss PWC and to acquire the services of Deloitte & Touche. See sedar.com for details.

By joshpacific

Posted: Sunday Nov 25 9:30:10PM 2007

AGM is scheduled for Dec 10 2007 in Calgary. See sedar.com for details.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Nov 22 2:53:55PM 2007

last at $0.49 the cdn dollar versus U.S.dollar will not help ILI for sure... I did the right move on this one...in and out in the same days for good profit...already in my pocket $$$$ I NEVER FALL IN LOVE!

By mrjones321

Posted: Saturday Oct 27 8:40:26AM 2007

You could very well be right Josh. I see some nice buying coming into this stock so it would not surprise me.

By joshpacific

Posted: Saturday Oct 27 1:07:32AM 2007

jones, I see 85c-92c as the level that ILI will eventually hang out at until we get news.

By mrjones321

Posted: Friday Oct 26 7:11:10PM 2007

I hear what you are saying prospector and I respect that. I was into CTG and got out of it because whenever I spoke with that CEO he was too wishy washy and nothing ever got done. As for ILI Serge screwed up for sure no doubt about it. A lot of the comments of ILI growing so fast that they didnt keep proper accounting records doesnt wash with me either. With that being said though ILI since taking on flexpipe has started to sell it pretty nicely. My belief based on talks with Serge is this is going to be the real driver for ILI this year and beyond. So for as much as I hated what took place I guess you can say I am biting my tongue. I have openly made comments negatively towards Serge and his handling of things but If ILI can land a few more contracts I believe the halt will be the last thing on peoples minds. If Serge doesnt do what he is saying he is doing I will be out just like I got out of CTG. As for myself I hold more than 250,000 and I will be adding more.

By mrjones321

Posted: Thursday Oct 25 9:32:20PM 2007

My point of view now is we are fairly valued at this price and would have been at this price if there wasnt a halt. ILI ran up a tonne with the news of the 9.5 Million deal. With the subsequent lack of news(even if there wasnt a halt) this stock would be trading here. The interesting thing to look for now is #1) who is selling Penson was selling out prior to the halt heavilly Hopefully Sprott doesnt want out. #2) Who is buying. Gateway is accumulating heavy. Today Union bought in heavy. Do they know something we dont? #3) Any pipe being delivered on the 9.5 Million deal #4) More deals or expansion or aquisition. Basically we will need some substance for ILI to move up dramatically.

By mrjones321

Posted: Thursday Oct 25 7:47:27PM 2007

Good points made by both Joshpacific and by Prospector as for how much the stock has climbed since the low and how much it has dropped since the halt. I guess you cannot just look at the glass half full or half empty. Its good to see both point of views. A scenario to put forward to Prospector is what if ILI were only halted for say 2 weeks rather than the 5 month delay? Where would the stock be today under that circumstance given the fact there hasnt been any news releases of substance, so no contracts, no aquisitions and no real delivery on flexpipe to speak of. Nothing. I think ILI would have fallen to pretty much where it is today. In my opinion the stock has climbed to where it would have or should have been without any halt. So its been an incredible thing that ILI has been trading like this lately and obviously someone is taking a nice position. Its great we are getting new blood into this company. Anyone who wanted out can get out now at a better price than say a couple of weeks ago. Now if ILI can land some more contracts ILI will be set for a good rise again. Until then I believe we will see the consolidation continue. The earnings will not move this stock as I dont believe really any flexpipe will be imputed into the coming Q so there maybe a period of time for consolidation. A good question for Doren is has there been any word from Sprott at all about how ILI is delivering on the Flexpipe deal? Sprott right now is my only worry. If they decide to sell we will go right back down as they hold approx 20% of ILI. Anyways just a few thoughts to naw on.

By Prospector

Posted: Thursday Oct 25 12:05:38PM 2007

3) ILI is down 32% since it began trading again following the halt.

By joshpacific

Posted: Wednesday Oct 24 10:54:33AM 2007

National Bank of Canada is doing a lot of buying. Incidentally the same broker is accumulating MDU. Is this Sprott?

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday Oct 22 1:27:33PM 2007

Someone is buying from anonomous pretty good today! Thats a good sign. It would be nice to hear some news though about how things are going ie operationally etc. Any word Doren on operations? How is the delivery and installation going for the 9.5 Million deal. Thanks again Doren in advance.

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16 3:03:44PM 2007

WOW! 223 messages with a sinking stock. last trade at $0.50 I am happy not to be part of it...altough it is very tempting around that price. But I hate to be a loser. Tax loss selling is coming next!

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Oct 16 9:16:12AM 2007

Prospector. I am going to just play devils advocate with you here. Maybe Serge is just waiting for the selling of those who wanted out to finish. There were sellers prior to the halt and those fellas held the stock down when they received the 9.5 Million contract. My guess is he is waiting for those to be gone before announcing anything. What can they announce? Have they sent any pipe. How long for future delivery, guidance, expansion, monthly sales, etc. Again this is just an observation. Cheers

By Hippo

Posted: Wednesday Oct 10 10:21:10AM 2007

Nice bounce so far today. Has anyone received an answer as to when ILI will be begin filling the 9.5 mill contract?

By another pothole

Posted: Wednesday Oct 10 6:36:13AM 2007

9.43 AM (Eastern Time ) When I attempt to put in an order for ILI on the E-Trade site I receive a message saying that the Cease Trading Order is still in effect. Are others having the same result with other discount brokerage sites?

By petedran

Posted: Wednesday Oct 10 6:32:26AM 2007

Anyone else using etrade who cant put in an order? Your order for Account: to Buy xxxx shares of ILI at xx has generated the following error(s): CTO order received.

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Oct 9 10:15:30PM 2007

I wouldnt think the stock would sit around those numbers you have suggested very long if at all. My feeling tells me .60 is the low end of things and it will bob around that and .70cents. I am not so sure everyone that owns ILI will even know its trading so we may see the real effects of the halt take place a few days later rather than immediately. Who really knows though what will happen.

By Prospector

Posted: Tuesday Oct 9 1:08:09PM 2007

What a proud day for this company it must be: ILI Technologies to be reinstated for trading Oct. 10 2007-10-09 16:08 ET - Cease Trade Company Rescinded Further to the TSX Venture Exchange bulletin dated May 9, 2007, the exchange has been advised that the cease trade order issued by the Alberta Securities Commission on May 7, 2007, has been revoked. Effective at the opening on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2007, trading will be reinstated in the securities of the company. ------------------------- 5 months and 2 days after being halted - is this some sort of record?

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday Oct 8 10:07:08PM 2007

Doren can you give us an update on if ILI will trade this week. I know Serge was hoping to hear something last week and we didnt get anything. The TSX Exchange doesnt seem to care about any stockholders as they dont appear to return investor emails in regards to ILI so tell me how do we get any concrete answers here. What are we waiting for? Were there more questions if so what and why? Apparently the TSX exchange is adopting tougher standards like their US counterparts but would the ASC and the BCSC have tougher rules than the Venture? Bottom line its been too long and we need some answers. Thank you in advance for any info

By joshpacific

Posted: Wednesday Oct 3 10:51:07PM 2007

November 8th will mark the 6 month semi-anniversary since ILI shares were halted. Anyone want to wager whether shares are still halted on that day? Tomorrow will mark one month since the ASC revoked the cease trade order on ILI. Odds are that shares will be halted well into November and perhaps December. Until pipe begins shipping to Mexico I would not request re-instatement if I were Bonnet.

By mrjones321

Posted: Wednesday Oct 3 9:52:12AM 2007

I am guessing we will hear any day now from Serge that product has been shipped to Mexico and then the stock will trade. The stock cannot open up with no positive news. Doren can you elaborate on future orders more. You mentioned in your release of future orders. I know that orders are never for sure things until the contract is signed sealed and delivered but did he give you a time frame as to when they should hear something. Thanks

By another pothole

Posted: Tuesday Oct 2 9:31:21AM 2007

A funny thing happened on the way to the Small Caps Conference. None of the forum members with stong concerns seemed to have shown up. I can say that I wandered by the ILI booth on several occasions and Serge was having the time of his life - all smiles and laughter - not a care in the world. So I think you can conclude that all is going well!!!

By Bobwins

Posted: Tuesday Oct 2 9:02:07AM 2007

Did anyone talk to ILI.v at the conference? What was the answer given in terms of timeframe for resumed trading?? Doren, do you have a comment? Bobwins

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday Oct 1 6:32:12PM 2007

Thank you everyone for your support in regards with my mother. Thankfully she has only had a minor stroke and seems to be recovering. Shes taking blood thinning medicine right now and it must be working as she is starting to feel the left side of her body that went lifeless yesterday. Thank God for that. By the way Tara what a great story about your user name. Thats a very cool story. Thank you again for all your support guys.

By knobizumi

Posted: Monday Oct 1 11:33:55AM 2007

Sorry to hear about your mother mrjones. I hope she makes a full recovery.

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Oct 1 7:24:50AM 2007

part of any standard audit of a public company is verification of deposits. They require an independent verification from the bank that the cash listed in the banks is correct as of the audit date. Of course, since the audit date is typically weeks or months previous, the cash could change materially AFTER the audit date. This is the real world. There is NO guarantee or watchdog verifying that any audited company will not do something illegal or dishonest. However the cash listed on a balance sheet is one of the easiest things to verify and audit. It is also something that can change in a heartbeat. Bobwins

By mrjones321

Posted: Sunday Sep 30 2:14:03PM 2007

I would think that with the new laws that are in place for signing off on your results etc that you would have to make sure you are correct or face potential fines, jail etc. So that doesnt worry me. Here is an idea for food for thought as to what the hold really may be for. Maybe the delayed hold was intentional by Serges part. He satisfied the ASC and BCSC but not the Venture. We know that the ASC and BCSC will scrutinize much more than the venture as the Venture is really more of a platform to trade where as the ASC and BCSC governs and monitors. In fact it was the ASC and BCSC that halted ILI in the first place. So maybe Serge has decided not to reinstate ILI right away untill he could ensure some of the flexpipe was sent out the door. Maybe he waited so that when ILI does come back to trade there is some good news. It seems everyone has forgotten about the 9.5 Million deal. ILI aside I was given a jolt today on reality. My mother had a stroke last night and ILI halt in the big picture doesnt mean so much anymore. Its funny how we focus so much of our life on issues at hand but in the big picture its life ie. family thats the priority. Good luck to all and take care.

By joshpacific

Posted: Sunday Sep 30 11:15:26AM 2007

Are you serious? That is pathetic.

By joshpacific

Posted: Saturday Sep 29 10:26:32PM 2007

I suspect if there was any positive news coming from Calgary today, it would have been posted by now. Did any ILI shareholders that post here attend the conference today? Any news from booth 216?

By mrjones321

Posted: Thursday Sep 27 8:32:26PM 2007

Doren can you tell us if ILI has delivered on any of the $9.5 Million order. A good question to ask Serge at the conference is when will the contract be fully realized? Speaking of money I see you have the old $1 Canadian Dollar note on your website. Its been awhile since we have last seen that one.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Sep 27 2:47:24PM 2007

So funny on the sidelines...and could buy at $0.50 or less soon. No so sure if other peoples have the same fun...as a shareholder I am more confortable with Jemtec...book value is $1.25 and most likely cash...$$$$$ I also like the near term value in DLL-Deloro Minerals Sorry I forget...it is the ILI-Forum Good luck with ILI!!!

By mrjones321

Posted: Thursday Sep 27 10:18:04AM 2007

My view with regards to Doren and his dealings with ILI is that we shouldnt shoot the messenger. He to my knowledge has been upfront and honest in my talks with him and I am sure he has told us everything that Serge has told him. No doubt he is as frustrated with ILI as all of us but we all have to keep in mind he is paid by ILI and there is only so much that he can say. I dont believe he has ever blown smoke up our *** on ILI just as he has never gone off the deep end about Serge with us. So bottom line is we shouldnt be beating him up for ILI if anything direct your attention to the top. Just my opinion.

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25 5:19:50PM 2007

It is sounding more and more like ILI will NOT be trading by the Small Cap Conference in Calgary this coming weekend. I guess no matter how you look at it ILI would not look very good if they were trading(stock will tank) and if its halted its not a great promo to say we have been halted for 5 months.

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Monday Sep 24 3:52:26PM 2007

Next time you are on BNN Doren I am going to call and ask about ILI Technologies. Considering that 16% of your portfolio is represented by a stock that has been halted for months and was delisted from the TSX-V, some viewers might wonder about your judgment. All I want to know is this - has ILI had financial reporting issues in the past? Have they ever had errors on their statements or was this the first time they messed up and messed up big?

By elephant

Posted: Friday Sep 21 1:21:54PM 2007

To:Dundee I would like to take a position around $0.50 because a dead cat bounce is likely from that level. The near term view is negative...$cdn is going higher. The management is losing credibility...but this company is for real... the stock will go down sharply when it will resume trading...I have a low ball on it! I am not so sure for their earnings projection...cdn dollars is up 15% since they got the $9 000 000 contract!!! I am not a shareholder and I am very happy for sure...I am a bottom fisher...I made a killing with Jemtec and Amador Gold this year...

By mrjones321

Posted: Friday Sep 21 8:15:19AM 2007

Doren I have been thinking about what sort of questions the TSX would have asked ILI that the BC and Alberta exchanges wouldnt have already asked. I really do not know why now that this is taking so long. Do you know if ILI has satisfied any or all of the questions they have been asked of and if not why not? Today is Sept 21st and it was Sept 7th when we first heard of these questions from the TSX. My feeling is wouldnt these questions for the most part be the same questions already asked by the other commisions. Bottom line is what has been a long halt is appearing to be made longer for no apparent reason. Any info is again much appreciated.

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Sep 19 2:45:17PM 2007

to:Dundee I went to www.stockhouse.com for the first time in my life Thank you very much.I am reading the post Deauville and Val-Neigette...Deauville has a fan club(I will try to inbox him in order to joint the club.Maybe Mr.Jones is right about the fan club but maybe it is for real...I will keep you inform...anyways he seems to have some technical difficulties in English too...maybe he live in Eastern Canada too...we have all the same languages. Bottom lines Dundee...It was not a reason to insult me like that. I go back to stock house...it is very funny that bullboard. I will come back to QIS-forum tomorrow. Then for ILI...I would like to take an equity interest on it...but not at any price...if somebody want to take the exit...I would like an all or none order for 50 000 shares around $0.50 Anyways maybe I am a dreamer but if I can... Mr.Jones seems to be a very big shareholders...maybe I can help him to take the exit...after a four months halt maybe he need money to pay expense...grocery,gas,clothes,rent... I have good liquidity on the sideline.

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Sep 19 1:55:58PM 2007

Elephant, He was making reference to the very strong similarities between your postings on this forum and postings by "DEAUVILLE/Val-NEIGETTE" on stockhouse (JTC thread). I read the postings and can certainly see the similarities too. The grammar etc. is very similar for sure.

By valueman

Posted: Wednesday Sep 19 8:53:36AM 2007

JTC RULES

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Sep 18 4:33:15PM 2007

Elephant you are not going to win an emmy award for your acting abilities here. You have use the same language on both bulletin boards and you know what I am talking about when I say you are a leetch whenever anyone disagrees with your point of view. Your fan club is a joke and your comments are just crazy. Anyways this is the last response you will get from me as its pointless banter. By the way of course ILI will take a beating when it comes back to trading. It doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure that one out. As for ILI the last I have heard is that the TSX Venture has asked Serge for additional info in which ILI is putting together. ILI will ask for reinstatement once all these questions that the TSX has asked for. There is no point asking for reinstatement if the answers to these questions have not been answered. Bottom line though is Serge would like to be trading before the small Cap Conference in Calgary. Whether that happens is another question all together.

By dundee

Posted: Monday Sep 17 1:48:10PM 2007

we all understood what mrjones321 meant.

By elephant

Posted: Monday Sep 17 1:10:27PM 2007

Deauville/Val-Neigette What are you talking about? Please,could you be more explicite.

By mrjones321

Posted: Sunday Sep 16 7:49:02PM 2007

To all the posters here on QIS and Stockhouse we all know who Elephant is. He is both Deauville/Valneignette on Stockhouse and if you disagree with any of his comments he will follow you around like a leetch. As you can see from his posts here he is so full of BS I am sure his eyes are brown. Comments like he made about his much beloved JTC of how he sold out and averaged down etc when he was in the midst of the big pump job. Anyways take whatever you like from him but most of which I see is nonsense. As for ILI I am a longtime holder and I have made quite a bit of money. On the other hand I am a realist and the tough questions need answering as you have seen I have been posting. Why pump when there is nothing to pump right!

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Sep 16 4:30:07PM 2007

You did buy too much shares Jones 321... You will get burn on it...a big bath... NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A STOCK...

By mrjones321

Posted: Saturday Sep 15 5:35:05PM 2007

If that were the case that ILI did not submit a request for re-instatement than that opens a whole bunch of questions up. 1) why not? 2) by not re-instating does this have anything to do with the August options expiring Aug 31st. Basically they expired during the halt however I have been told they were all forced by ILI prior to this. Now I am not so sure given whats gone on recently. Does Serge figure the longer the hold the better given there is no good news to tell us for a long time? I dont know but the longer the hold goes on the more these negative ideas will become rampant on message boards.

By valueman

Posted: Thursday Sep 13 8:21:37PM 2007

Nortel is held by tonnes of old ladies, ILI is held by QIS followers.

By joshpacific

Posted: Tuesday Sep 11 10:19:50PM 2007

I suggest mgmt not go with PWC for future financials. It would be unfortunate, no devastating if the lead auditor from PWC was again "experiencing some family problems" while working on his/her ILI account.

By valueman

Posted: Tuesday Sep 11 5:48:35PM 2007

when are their next financials due? I would imagine they may be at risk of missing deadline again..

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Sep 11 5:03:02PM 2007

Good analysis Prospector. Hey Doren whats the latest from the exchange and what is the protocal for getting ILI trading again. We were all made to believe it was like flipping a switch and we would be trading again. It really doesnt look like this is the case. Any info would be welcome thank you.

By joshpacific

Posted: Monday Sep 10 5:44:14AM 2007

CNBC reported briefly at about 530am PT that there are reports of explosions involving possible sabotage of Pemex pipelines.

By joshpacific

Posted: Friday Sep 7 5:17:25PM 2007

I left out the consolidated income statement in the press release. You can see the entire press release at: http://www.usetdas.com/TDAS/NewsArticle.aspx?NewsID=9415

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4 9:09:47PM 2007

Doren are we going to have to wait 21 days from the day of recommencement to trade? As well I am hoping Serge is going to have something to release to buffer the long halt. It will be interesting to hear what you can tell us.

By knobizumi

Posted: Tuesday Sep 4 10:55:16AM 2007

funny stuff prospector :-)

By joshpacific

Posted: Monday Sep 3 9:39:18PM 2007

Re BC Securities Commission, interesting. In Vancouver, city workers have a cease-work order on themselves.

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday Sep 3 8:29:09PM 2007

I just did some digging online and it appears that both the Alberta securities commision and the BC securities commision have put stop trades on ILI. So are we waiting for the BC Securities commision to end theirs now? I really dont know. My source is below. Click onto ILI http://cto-iov.csa-acvm.ca/Default.asp?Instance=101&Script=Issuers&Letter=i&XSL=SearchByCompanyName

By knobizumi

Posted: Friday Aug 31 7:08:31PM 2007

So when does that mean trading will resume? Tuesday or is the date still unspecified? I may put in a lowball bid (and I mean LOW, like 18 cents and see if it fills)....or am i in dreamland?

By joshpacific

Posted: Friday Aug 31 6:49:05PM 2007

Cease trade has been rescinded according to Stockwatch.com at 514pm ET today.

By dundee

Posted: Friday Aug 24 4:32:33PM 2007

I must be missing something here... the link you posted BIC, is several years old for symbol ILX (the old trading symbol for ILI)?????????

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Friday Aug 24 10:34:03AM 2007

http://www.stockhouse.ca/comp_info.asp?symbol=ILX&table=list

By dquinton

Posted: Tuesday Jul 31 3:56:13PM 2007

I agree with you, however, as I was taking a long overdue vacation I was not available to encourage ILI management to make such a press release. I would certainly encourage a company to do that should a trading halt be pending. Again - lessons learned. On the other hand, the stock did trade for 6 days after the filing deadline. Astute investors would have recognized that this stock was going to be halted but it would have been nice to have this as general knowledge. Thanks for your insights and comments.

By dquinton

Posted: Monday Jul 30 7:21:06AM 2007

I am encouraging ILI to put out a press release in the next few days with a date that trading will resume. From what I am hearing we could be getting very close - as early as the end of this week. I have not received final confirmation from the exchange though so this is only what I am hearing at this point. I would also like to see a good summary of what has been happening operationally for the last few months as there has been a few positive developments. Still looking for a great year with good Q1, soft Q2, and strong second half of the year. Trading will certainly be interesting once we start up again. Hopefully these problems are behind us for good.

By Bobwins

Posted: Tuesday Jul 24 5:11:04PM 2007

restated qtrlies posted on SEDAR yesterday. Now we wait! Bobwins

By Prospector

Posted: Thursday Jul 19 9:43:45AM 2007

"A few days" to file the updated MD&A has now turned into 2 weeks with no sign of anything. Maybe the delay is due to Serge working on his resignation letter concurrently.

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Jul 4 2:31:13PM 2007

Hi tara, Not sure about now of course, but at March 31, ILI had $3.5 million in cash and another $1.8 million in A/R.

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Jul 4 9:49:53AM 2007

Q1 numbers are out on Canada Stockwatch. Revenue: $2.96 million as compared to $526K Earnings: $410K compared to loss of $160K EPS $0.02 compared to $(0.03) Current assets: $7.2 million Current liabilities: $696K

By Prospector

Posted: Wednesday Jul 4 9:47:49AM 2007

Great timing on my post - the ILI financials appeared on Stockwatch about 30 minutes later. Someone must finally be listening.

By dquinton

Posted: Sunday Jun 24 9:08:37PM 2007

I tried to get management to issue a press release with Q4 results explaining some of the increases in costs, write offs of inventory, the timing delay of the $1.5 million order which was shipped in January, etc - all of these factors had a major impact on the financials. Issuing a press release with the annual results would have caused further delays and apparently would have had to have been reviewed by PWC. I will be writing a comprehensive overview of the financials once Q1 is announced as these numbers should clear up a lot of questions regarding Q4. I expect to see Q1 numbers later this week or early next week.

By brian

Posted: Saturday Jun 23 5:51:46PM 2007

Finaly, year end numbers are up on sedar.com. 4.7 mm sales and a loss of(447k) .03 per share. Cost of sales in /06 was 49% of sales. The 1.5 mm thermoflex sale announced last fall was not delivered untill q1 /07.

By argyguy

Posted: Wednesday Jun 20 3:20:53PM 2007

Flipper 59 posted yesterday at St.house that he spoke with Josh who said Wednesday news should be out, and that trading wont start again till mid July (a penalty).

By argyguy

Posted: Tuesday Jun 19 1:19:22PM 2007

I mentioned F. Zulauf yesterday. He thinks that the primary trend in equities remain bullish and intact. Among his recomm. is the Toronto Composite Index. But as in January he predicted the February correction, now he sees a sharper one in the third quarter.

By dundee

Posted: Tuesday Jun 19 9:28:02AM 2007

Sorry, Joshpacific, I meant to post the symbol so everyone could go and look. The symbol is OML (Omni-Lite Industries). They had scheduling problems with the auditors I believe. Here is a link to their press release about it: http://www.omni-lite.com/news107.php

By joshpacific

Posted: Monday Jun 18 11:50:15PM 2007

"I can point to a similar example where a pretty solid small-cap had a similar problem in 2005. It was halted for a couple of months." Dundee, what was the explanation given by the company referenced above for its halt?

By dundee

Posted: Monday Jun 18 10:57:20AM 2007

OK, did anyone understand that??????????

By dquinton

Posted: Friday Jun 15 7:19:02AM 2007

ILI is still a publicly traded company and I would assume that the timely disclosure rules still apply. There are some items that the company is working on that may necessitate a press release before this trading halt is lifted. It would certainly be nice to see some positive news to mitigate potential "knee-jerk" selling once trading resumes.

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Jun 14 3:23:29PM 2007

This has taken a ridiculously long time to get annual numbers filed but I would not speculate that the company is getting "flushed down the toilet". Operations are continuing at a record pace and the company is working toward completing the acquisition announced in April. I have talked to many investors over the past few months (to be expected). Some are disappointed, some are angry, yet many have expressed a desire to buy shares once the stock is free trading again. I guess it depends on what side of the fence you are on. The company has put together a fairly large buying group willing to support the stock should there be any negative reaction due to the lengthy trading halt. This filing delay never should have happened and I hope, along with all shareholders, that the situation gets resolved as soon as possible.

By joshpacific

Posted: Monday Jun 11 1:09:07PM 2007

LOL. Great post.

By argyguy

Posted: Wednesday Jun 6 2:37:57PM 2007

Tara, I am surprised to, consider on May 10, Josh posted his info, according to it : "...We have been informed by PWC that the financials should be complete & ready for filing late this week or early next".

By another pothole

Posted: Thursday May 10 10:10:40AM 2007

Serge was not the founder of the company. He got the position a few years ago after a company shakeup. As he informed me at the time he got the job because he was about the only one left around. Hardly the credentials for a CEO. He is reportedly a good salesman but now we need a competent manager to run the firm. Are the Chairman / Board of Directors asleep?

By another pothole

Posted: Thursday May 10 7:32:46AM 2007

There you have it. Just a few minor administrative problems. And where was Serge -- in China arranging to rent office space. Yes -- he does require a Controller -- in both the accounting and management sence.

By Josh_Kier

Posted: Wednesday May 9 10:49:23AM 2007

As far as I know, QIS/Doren has not sold any ILI shares recently. He pulled the large majority of his open orders on April 30th before leaving on his trip.

By dick

Posted: Wednesday May 9 10:36:00AM 2007

Hi Josh, has Qis sold any stock in ili?

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New