Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

ADA: Bobwins

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By suntor

Posted: Tuesday Jun 19 6:23:05AM 2007

Thanks for the info. I added more shares lately when the stock price was less than $1.00. I hope the management can give us some good news and deliver what they promised.

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Jun 18 4:12:21PM 2007

Talked with VP McDougall at Vancouver show. Said revs in 2007 will be 12-14 million. For 2008 revs should be 70-72 million, $51million cashflow and 25-30million net profits. He felt decision to go with equity instead of debt probably hurt the shareprice but said in 6 months no one will care because the share price should be up after actual revs and profits start showing in the financials. 1000tpd now with goal of 2500tpd by 12/07. He feels the mill will be a big asset. There are as many as five small mines in the Nova Scotia area that could end up owned by ADA or jt ventured. They are not big enough to build their own mill economically so ADA will have an opportunity to make a deal with them. Bobwins

By Bobwins

Posted: Sunday Feb 4 10:07:41PM 2007

I am holding ADA.v. They should be starting up their zinc/silver/lead mine in Q1. Should be immediate cashflow. Gold exploration will be funded by the cashflow from the base metal mine. Good long term hold with both base metals and precious metals. Bobwins

By DD

Posted: Sunday Feb 4 7:38:12AM 2007

Bobwins, Did you happen to catch this presentation in Vancouver? Great potential numbers and land holdings in presentation on website. Your thoughts?

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New