Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Allana, aaa.v C$.21

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Wednesday Jun 29 8:10:54AM 2011

AAA.v -.04 to C$1.50 Allana had a big drop yesterday and again this morning on big volume. 5 million shares traded so far today. Hit bottom at 1.26 and headed back up. I nibbled at 1.36 but should have bought more. Allana has continued to drill their potash project in Ethiopia and seems to be gathering institutional investors. Maybe one of them decided potash was not for them. Allana has been a big winner for me. I should have held all my shares but have sold them off as the price went up. I continue to hold some as potash is going to be even more in demand as the world population clammers for food.

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Feb 14 6:50:45AM 2011

AAA.v +.26 to C$1.95 Allana had a big selloff last week to close at 1.69. Bouncing back today. Still think this will become a mine and an important source of potash for the Chinese.

By Bobwins

Posted: Tuesday Feb 8 12:32:39PM 2011

AAA.v is officially a 10bagger for me. Sold a few to celebrate the occasion. Fundamentals still good for Allana. Low cost solution mining plus the Ethiopian sun to evaporate and concentrate the solution. Potash and fertilizer are going to be crucial for third world countries to prevent food riots.

By Bobwins

Posted: Friday Feb 4 1:19:30AM 2011

kex? do you mean ktx?

By kaybo

Posted: Thursday Feb 3 3:04:55PM 2011

The AAA run helps cover up going the wrong way on KEX...among others.

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Feb 3 12:16:31PM 2011

I went the wrong way. Had a pretty good position in AAA.v about a year ago but sold 2/3. Very happy I kept 1/3 from .21. Could be a 10bagger~!

By kaybo

Posted: Thursday Feb 3 11:31:53AM 2011

Still adding? I added again in November, but was too reserved as I was burned good by Potash North.

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Feb 3 11:09:50AM 2011

AAA.v +.18 to C$1.69 Still holding. Potash is going to be hot for years. Third world is growing economically and is going to need more food as their citizens move up the economic food chain. Fixed amt of land, limited fresh water.....only way to increase food is to use fertilizer and genetically modified plants. Potash is still in development but plans to be a low cost producer due to ability to use solution mining and evaporation ponds to concentrate the solution. Ethiopian desert has lots of free solar heat to aid in evaporation.

By Bobwins

Posted: Wednesday May 19 7:40:09PM 2010

15-20 people were in the audience.

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Tuesday May 18 6:52:25AM 2010

How small was the audience?

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Apr 15 5:35:00PM 2010

Broke in Canada You have $70 000 cash in your account(Elephant/Nguyen 2010 international stock market contest) you are a participant but very quiet... Regard! Elephant

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Thursday Apr 15 3:32:58PM 2010

Quick question Bobwins. How many resource and penny stocks do you have in your portfolio - like 200? How can you generate abnormal returns when almost every third stock on the venture meets your investment criteria. Buy a junior mutual fund and save yourself the hours of wasted research and posts.

By Bobwins

Posted: Sunday Feb 28 11:00:07AM 2010

AAA.v C$.47 hot again after rumors that BHP is sniffing around. This article fueled the speculation. http://www.stockhouse.com/Columnists/2010/Feb/25/Africa-s-potash-riches--Canadian-co--could-be-a-ta

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New