Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Any coverage or thoughts on Vitreous Glass

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dundee

Posted: Friday Nov 7 5:25:44PM 2014

I have owned Vitreous on and off more more than 10 years - since it was worth about 2 bits.  My most recent buy in was a couple of years ago when I took a position at about $1.80.  I have put probably $0.70 or more in dividends in my pocket since then as well and enjoyed some decent appreciation.  For those who can tollerate low liquidity, Vitreous is a consistent little earnings producer that pays a nice steady dividend with an attractive yield. 

I think the only times that Vitreous has had little stumbles in their results in the past have been mostly related to shortages of raw materials or big declines in Alberta construction (their product is used mainly to make insulation).  Neither of these things have been issues in a long time.

By ddougall4

Posted: Monday Oct 20 6:58:06AM 2014

This stock recently caught my eye, great yield, steady growth in earnings, no debt, strong balance sheet, easy to understand business model with only one plant. What am I missing?

https://www.google.ca/finance?q=CVE%3AVCI&ei=rxRFVNCCLsfH8wbYrIDwBA

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New