Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

AOS.v Alberta Oilsands

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Dec 31 4:39:01PM 2007

AOS.v +.17 to C$1.07 Finally AOS.v moves up. Looking forward to a recovery during 2008.

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Dec 10 9:59:28AM 2007

Is it over? AOS.v dropped like a rock to .69 on 12/3/07. Now .85 Bobwins

By robert1229

Posted: Tuesday Sep 25 9:08:28AM 2007

Mr Bobwins, Not too long ago, you were very helpful in pointing out to me why a particular news item from a mining exploration company was not so meaningful. You explained how a grab sample can mean relatively little in valuing the project. And the stock that had caught my attention at that time (perhaps five or six weeks ago, perhaps a little earlier) wound up not performing well. So I avoided that trouble largely because you steered me away. I am much obliged. Last evening, my attention was drawn to a news item from about 1 week ago. The stock is Canadian Royalties. This is a nickel story, and because the geology as reported speaks about significant nickel percentages over a large field (width and depth), the resource looks valuable. This is not a grab sample story. Yet I understand that it is not the final word, which I believe to be the bankable feasibility study. I was wondering if Canadian Royalties is a company that you are following. The symbol is CZZ, quoted on the TSX. Maybe this e-mail will serve to return a favor to the gentleman who is the most knowledgeable contributor here. Regards, Robert

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New