Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Audiotech

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Pennypicker

Posted: Friday Feb 4 1:18:57PM 2005

This is a great company that should hit some radar screens in the near future, long term growth for sure!

By dugman

Posted: Thursday Jan 27 12:53:32PM 2005

Thank you very much. I am very impressed with your research and appreciate your prompt reply

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Jan 27 12:46:35PM 2005

All of the information that I have is in our most recent research reports which are posted in the Feature Company section as well as the Trading Summary section of the website. As indicated in those reports, the company has become profitable in fiscal year 2004 and indications are that profitability should continue to improve. I am expecting to see Q4 results sometime next week. Audiotech has had terrific success in cutting costs, hiring new audiologists and streamlining operations. The new facility in Idaho Falls should be completed this spring and new marketing arrangements should also have a positive impact going forward. I personally have had more success in upward averaging rather than downward averaging.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New