Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Avion Gold, AVR.v C$.48

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Apr 15 8:13:46AM 2010

AVR.v/AVGCF.pk +.06 to C$.80 Avion hit a wide, high grade sample 2km south of their main mine at Tabokoto. Avion is scheduled to make a decision this fall on expanding mill capacity at Tabokoto to 200K oz/yr. Need to continue hitting good intersections to expand resource base and mine life so they can double production while still keeping mine life out beyond 6-10 years, so they can recover additional capex investment. My goal for AVR.v is C$1.30 after they show cashflow from 2010 production forecast of 100K oz. Share price should be multiples of that if they continue building resources to their goal of 4 to 6 million oz and 200K production. Has been aggressively adding prospective land surrounding their current deposits. Avion is one of a group of companies run by Stan Bharti. Also hold AAA.v, which has been a big success. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Avion-Intersects-2177-gt-Au-ccn-1038481624.html?x=0&.v=1

By Bobwins

Posted: Saturday Mar 13 10:29:02AM 2010

Sold AVR.v in January when I got negative on the markets. Rebought in February and early last week. Still like AVR.v and think it has a chance to triple in 2010 as production and cashflow rampup. The company is guiding for 100K oz of gold in 2010. That should produce .22 cashflow and a share price over C$2. Very cheap on a forward cashflow basis and has significant reserves for a junior with this market cap. Acquisition of nearby property should lead eventually to 4 to 6 million oz of reserves near their flagship property.

By Bobwins

Posted: Tuesday Jan 5 12:24:12PM 2010

Avion has been hot. +.06 to C$.73 today on huge volume of 14.8million shares. Sprott is now the biggest shareholder of Avion and one of their analysts mentioned AVR.v as a buy due to a very low p/e ratio projected for 2010. I bought AAB.to recently, instead of AVR.to, as a cheaper way to add exposure to AVR.v plus several other junior golds with good potential. I would have been slighty better off to stick with AVR.v directly. Up 29% on my most recent purchase of Avr.v while only up 21% on AAB.to. Still think it was a good decision. AAB.to has lots of CRK.to, AVR.v, AAA.v and SUE.to. and I like all those stocks.

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Dec 31 11:32:21AM 2009

Added some more AAB.to yesterday at .40. Aberdeen and Avion have been climbing together the last few days. AAB.to is at +.045 to C$.455 today. AVR.v is +.03 to C$.64 Gold is good!

By Bobwins

Posted: Tuesday Dec 29 9:50:34AM 2009

AVR.v +.03 to C$.56 Added some more Avion Gold. This is part of a Bloomberg article interviewing Sprott. 2.9X 2010 eps is dirt cheap. Since last year, Sprott’s firm has become the biggest shareholder of Avion Gold Corp., which mines in Africa, and East Asia Minerals Corp., which explores in Indonesia. Avion is undervalued for its projected 2010 production, he said. According to a Dec. 16 note from analyst Eric Zaunscherb of Canaccord Financial Inc., Avion was trading at 2.9 times its estimated 2010 earnings, compared with a multiple of 10.5 for its peers. Regarding East Asia Minerals, Sprott said, “I just get the feeling that these guys could find a multi-double-digit-million- ounce property.” East Asia completed a 2,000-meter, 14-hole drilling program at its largest Indonesian property that Canaccord analyst Wendell Zerb called “encouraging” and indicative of a large zone of gold mineralization. Over the next two quarters, East Asia is to drill 45 more holes at the site and begin drilling in four more locations in the country, Zerb said. Outside of the gold industry, Sprott owns shares of Wavefront Technology Solutions Inc., a TSX Venture Exchange- listed company whose products are meant to increase oilfield production. Its technology could be used on at least two-thirds of the world’s oil wells, he said. Sprott, 65, founded his current firm in 2001 after divesting Sprott Securities, now Cormark Securities Inc., to its employees.

By Bobwins

Posted: Tuesday Dec 22 9:47:04AM 2009

added some more aab.to at C$.36 today. Hard to ignore the bargain when the portfolio has a NAV of 1.08 and climbing and the stock is selling for C$.36.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New