Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

BAJA Mining $ 0.85

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By askretka

Posted: Thursday Aug 21 12:16:35AM 2008

Consider my views biased as this is one of my largest holdings. Possible 80 year mine life. Copper, Cobalt, Zinc Sulphate and possible Manganese in the future. Mine under construction and financing done. Korea company has rights to 30% of production for $ 294 million to avoid issuing shares and dilution in current market. Mexican town and port nearby. The Boleo Project will produce copper cathode, cobalt cathode and zinc sulphate at site. After the ramp up period it is expected that annual production will be approximately 125 million pounds of copper cathode and 3.7 million pounds of cobalt cathode for the first several years. Using conservative price estimates for cobalt and zinc sulphate ($15./lb Co and $1250/t zinc sulphate), the net cash cost of copper production is expected to be close to zero, providing healthy cash flows to survive any drop in the price of copper

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New