Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Banks (bkl)

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Jun 24 12:09:04PM 2004

I am currently monitoring the situation. The recent email blast regarding Banks was intended as information for investors to complete further due diligence. I believe that drilling between now and August will provide a stable financial base to justify the current share price. Drilling activity in the fall/winter would justify the significant upside that could exist if everything works out. I will continue to monitor the situation and may buy shares from time to time. These purchases, if any, will be disclosed in the Trading Summary. If you would like more detailed information, please feel free to email me at info@qiscapital.com or give me a call at (250) 376-8989.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New