Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Bison - Cash Flow forecasts

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dquinton

Posted: Wednesday Aug 24 11:52:35AM 2005

Production has been delayed as has been the case with most companies due to weather and rig availability. Bison is still targeting an exit rate of 3,200 to 3,800 but most of that will come on in August through December time frame. Another huge issue that caused the decline is taxation. Increasing profitability has eaten through the tax pools that were available. I always felt that $2.40 per share was extremely optimistic given that it had little room available for delays (and I also erred on the taxation front) which are a fact of life in the oil and gas patch. I think more importantly that investors are looking at potential cash flow from expected exit rate which should be in the $2.50 to $3.00 per share range.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New