Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Bison Update

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Pennypicker

Posted: Thursday Feb 17 4:29:18AM 2005

This company is one of the more conservative on future projections with no surprises, except in earnings being higher! A strong "BUY" in my opinion , sit back and enjoy!

By largeinvest

Posted: Thursday Feb 10 6:56:55AM 2005

Thanks for the update. All the numbers look great. At only 2.5 forward CF based on 2600 BOEPD Bison is very undervalued. This is a $12 stock.

By dquinton

Posted: Tuesday Feb 8 10:25:05AM 2005

An update on Bison will be sent out later today. The 2005 forecasts look fantastic. Expectations for cash flow are partially due to success in drilling activity in the first half of this year but as mentioned in this thread, management does have a good track record of consistent growth and performance. Bison has had quite a run since we commenced coverage but even at $6.00 the stock is still trading at only 2.5 times expected cash flow. Looking forward to a great year for the company. More to come in our update later today.

By Prospector

Posted: Monday Feb 7 9:01:57AM 2005

Is that forecast by Bison of 2.44 per share cash flow for 2005 a little optimistic? From what I can see, it looks like their forecast number for the year, not a number based on production exit rates at the end of the year.

By largeinvest

Posted: Sunday Feb 6 6:26:33PM 2005

I was hoping you guys could do an update on BIS.a now that they have published there 2005 estimates at http://www.bisonresources.com/BisonInfo.pdf Look forward to hearing from you! Large

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New