Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Blackbird Energy (BBI) hits big well

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Jan 26 10:40:29AM 2012

BBI.v -.025 to C$.19 Appears to be some doubt in the market about the results of the 2nd well. Market is expecting 2,500boepd with good NGL %. To disappoint, I would think the well has to come in below 2,000boepd. Plus the value of BBI.v is in the 25% WI in the 7 sections of land. The future appears good because their first well performed well and other operators surrounding BigStone have done very well. One of those bigger operators is going to want to add 7 sections of land to their drilling plans. Holding my long term shares as well as some I bought on spec for the well #2 drill results. Bobwins

By In4anickel

Posted: Thursday Jan 19 7:55:08PM 2012

Has anyone done an analysis of which of the 4 companies in this resource play has the better metrics. The area seems to have a nice sized pool. Who benefits the most? Pennant, Blackbird or Delphi? In4anickel

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Jan 19 1:15:40PM 2012

Thanks for the headsup Doren. I bought a few more shares of BBI.v. Probably trade these shares if there is a nice pop from BlackBird. Sure hope they get these wells hooked up before spring breakup. Even this first two wells should make a dramatic difference in Blackbird production and cashflow. Bobwins

By Bobwins

Posted: Wednesday Oct 26 12:27:05AM 2011

I wonder if investors are worried about the equity raises that Blackbird will have to make to gather their share of the cash. The JV is going to drill longer horizontals so the next well and each one after, will likely cost more than the first well. The next well may happen before Blackbird has a chance to get much cashflow from the first well. Bobwins

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New