Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Bobwins EXN vs. ADA

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Oct 18 9:56:02AM 2007

I am still holding both ADA.v and EXN. Nice to see EXN move up. Their high grade deposit seems to be expanding nicely. It is still a low volume operation compared to most base metal operations but the high grade helps offset that. The increased reserves justifies their original decision to build a mine with only a few years of reserves. ADA.v still mystifies me. They have a good sized mill operating at 2,000tpd and decent grades. They have lead and zinc, which both look fundamentally. The minority interests in the other two jr explorers is a big plus and their gold prospects are free! I am gritting my teeth but feel that cashflow will win! Bobwins My recent adds have been zmr.v, srv.to and sst.v. Zmr.v is a copper jr with a feasibility study and recent financing that is projecting a new mine opening in 12-18 months. .20 share price and 120million outstanding is a really low market cap for a copper producer that showed 19 million cashflow in the feasibility at $2 copper. SRV.to is restarting zinc/germanium/gallium mines in Tennessee. Extremely high grade ore with very little waste rock. Startup in December. SST.v is a spinoff from CS.to. Same mgmt team and CS has probably gone from explorer to producer smoother than any other miner I know. CS should explode when their doubled capacity flows thru P&L. SST.v should also jump when their contracted silver production starts showing up. Silver Wheaton business model. Has silver from two sources with 3 million oz a year production. Rumored to have another miner ready to sign. Good luck, Bobwins

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New