Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

BULLDOG HALTED BDE.A

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By rodball

Posted: Tuesday Oct 4 8:10:26AM 2005

I know I find the arrangement disappointing, at least from what I can tell. Bulldog, over the last several quarters, has shown consistent growth in production, cash flow and earnings. It consistently surprised on the upside. To me, it was still one of the most undervalued oil and gas firms of this size listed on the TSX. So many other similar firms have skyrocketed and are trading at 6-10 times cash flow and negligible earnings and to see this offer, which I feel has given no premium at all to shareholders, is, as I said before, disappointing. I guess we can hope that Crescent Point takes off, but I would prefer a better offer!

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New