Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Calgary Investment Conference

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Blurr

Posted: Tuesday Feb 15 7:19:11PM 2005

Sounds like fun Doren, I wish I could go.

By dquinton

Posted: Monday Feb 14 10:05:20PM 2005

QIS Capital has organized an investment conference in Calgary scheduled for 6:30pm to 9:00pm on Thursday, March 10, 2005, at the Coast Plaza Hotel and Conference Centre (1316 - 33rd Street N.E.). A guest speaker from TD Waterhouse will provide a 30 minute presentation on Technical Analysis followed by 5 brief company presentations. The companies presenting have been confirmed and will include CON-SPACE Communications Ltd. (CCB:TSX-V), Audiotech Healthcare Corporation (AUD:TSX-V), Rival Energy Ltd. (RGY:TSX-V), Expedition Energy Inc. (XPD:TSX-V), and Trigon Exploration Canada Ltd. (TEL:TSX-V). An official registration form is available on the QIS Capital home page at www.qiscapital.com. If you plan on attending the conference but have not signed up yet, please register now as space is limited to the first 120 individuals. Registration is FREE! For those investors attending the conference from out of town who are looking to stay overnight, feel free to contact us for more information on how to obtain a discounted rate at the Coast Plaza Hotel. I will be available to answer any questions investors may have and I look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible. Doren

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New