Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Cantronic Systems CTS ----- Quote on the TSX-V on 07/05/2007: 0.11 x 0.12

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By robert1229

Posted: Thursday Jul 5 5:32:37PM 2007

This little company recently came to my attention. Generally, I avoid stocks under about 25 cents because I think they usually are not too promising, but one should never generalize. This company earned what may be its first quarterly profit in its most recent quarter (granted only two-tenths of one cent per share). It has the look and feel of a homeland security company. The chairman Mr. Zahn recently made some respectable-size share purchases. I would be pleased to learn of the views of the shrewd folks on this board. About a month ago, I mentioned Goldquest GQC.v here. It had just spiked, now it came back to a baseline, and I think it is now on its way back up. I mention it for those who may be interested. I am not a spammer, though this stock may be attractive to that crowd. Not sure. I am no technical expert, but Lateegra Gold, LRG.V, looks to have bottomed at this level of 0.45. GLTA

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New