Linear Electric Submersible Pump (LESP)
Compared with traditional beam pumping unit, Linear Electric Submersible Pump (LESP) is directly driven by submerged linear motor, which eliminates those intermediate transmission links, and realizes efficient oil extraction by virtue of the thrust generated from linear motor. This revolutionary Linear Electric Submersible Pump adopts rodless oil extraction technology, and fundamentally solved the wear out problem between rod and tubing that have puzzled people for hundred years. Compared with traditional one, It has richer advantages, such as good reliability, high operating efficiency, good controllability and adaptability, energy saving, environment friendly, lower cost, remove and on line control. In recent years, we have successfully cooperated with many oilfields. The field experiment results show that our linear electric submersible pump has reached the design requirements, also verify the correctness and feasibility of the design.
1. Powerful, peak continuous thrust can be up to 22000N.
2. Flexible, stroke and pumping speed can be adjusted.
3. No pumping rod, no eccentric wear out between rod and tubing
4. Compact design for small occupied area, light weight and less maintenance
5. Environment friendly (energy saving, low noise and no oil leakage)
6. GPRS remove control for intelligent digital oilfield system
7. Wide applications: well suited for kinds of oil wells, especially for stripper well, deviated well, cluster well, horizontal well, low permeability and small displacement well, viscous oil well.
Han’s Linear Electric Submersible Pump (LESP) mainly consists of linear motor and plunger pump. Based on the thrust of linear motor, Han’s LESP is divided into three Series. Our customers can choose the very appropriate linear electric submersible pump according to realistic well conditions, such as oil layers’ characteristics, working fluid level, fluid production, pump depth.