Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Central Alberta Well Services

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Monday Oct 31 11:55:29AM 2005

Good call on CWC- Dundee. Looks like it is breaking out today. I have liked Cwc for awhile. Not many smaller public drillers out there other than Cwc and Tec. Can anyone think of others?

By wisewun

Posted: Sunday Oct 30 6:04:31AM 2005

I am long on CWC.V and believe it holds good long term value. Board has Crown Technolgies representation, largest private well servicing company in the world. Profit taking right out of the gate because of no lock up on convertible debentures

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Wednesday Oct 26 6:20:18AM 2005

2.80-3.0

By Twerdo

Posted: Tuesday Oct 25 8:32:07PM 2005

Any guesses on how low this is going to drop?

By Oilcam

Posted: Tuesday Oct 4 7:20:33PM 2005

Anyone care to offer predictions on if cwc will close at 2 dollars or 4 dolars by the end of the week. I think we will see 3.5 to 4 by the end of the week.

By rodball

Posted: Sunday Oct 2 10:15:59AM 2005

It started trading this week under the symbol CWC. It closed the week at $3.59.

By jester00

Posted: Monday Sep 19 8:11:36AM 2005

Badger, rodball. The symbol of the shell company Central Alberta will be taking over is EQU. Looking forward to the strat of trading.

By the_badger

Posted: Monday Sep 19 6:52:13AM 2005

Thanks, rodball. Just wondering in general where the best source of information is for a company that is about to begin trading.

By the_badger

Posted: Sunday Sep 18 5:25:40PM 2005

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this company. From the Sedar documents it states that it should start trading about September 20th.....thus, my question is how does someone find out exactly when it will start trading and what the ticker will be.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New