Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Century Mining CMM.v

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By rodball

Posted: Thursday Jun 28 11:09:53AM 2007

I think part of the problem is the "Queen Bee" herself, or at least the perception of the Queen Bee by investors and those in the mining industry.

By Bobwins

Posted: Thursday Apr 19 6:36:59PM 2007

CMM.v finally got their permit for the Lamaque underground mine. They should get higher grade ore from Lamaque and that should eventually lower the cost per oz for CMM.v. PR today said they have high grade ore avging 15gm/tonne ready to be mined. They will focus on that section first with approximately 7500 oz of gold. Good news for CMM.v. They have been waiting many months for this approval. One of the missteps early on was the assumption that everything was ready for them to reopen. When they got the green light on the Sigma mine, they thought it covered nearby Lamaque, too but the govt said no. They had to submit a brand new application for Lamaque and wait months. http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070419/200704190385212001.html?.v=1 This is good news for CMM.v. 7500 oz of gold means US$5,000,000 gross revs for CMM.v. Bobwins

By robert1229

Posted: Monday Apr 16 4:55:24PM 2007

Nice to know that a very knowledgeable investor like you has a position in Century Mining, CMM. I took a modest position in CMM at a good time (around 6 weeks ago I think), so I am slightly to the plus side on this one. In any case, CMM looks like it is in a strong uptrend. I would mention two companies that are (to my knowledge) underfollowed. Each had a little move today: Logan Resources, LGR.v and Majescor, MAJ.v. I took a position in LGR.v only, because I noted that there was last week a little bit of insider buying, which was followed today by news that sounds pretty good. Majescor is one that I will be watching. LGR is a uranium play; I forget some of the details about MAJ. I was also wondering if you follow NVT. A little stock that I was encouraged to buy by someone whom I respect. Robert

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Apr 16 6:52:21AM 2007

Century Mining has been a loser for me since last year. Finally recovering. Profits for 2006 of .01, .02 for Q4. Increases in gold in Canada and Peru coming. http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070416/200704160384197001.html?.v=1 +.20 to C$1.19

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New