Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Ceramic Protection

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By leslie

Posted: Wednesday Nov 2 12:20:15PM 2005

I think their growth prospects are quite uncertain unless you know something that you would like to share. The techincals are very ugly and I think this one could drop much more unless the company provides an upbeat outlook. I think this one does not deserve more than a 10-12 p/e which is the historical range for defecne companies. If the plate orders drop even more then all bets are off and we could be back down to 5 dollars.

By panturo

Posted: Wednesday Nov 2 12:06:43PM 2005

I recently picked up CEP around 15.50$ i think this thing is a steal forward P/E of 10 growing at 20% a year.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New