Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

CER.v Circumpacific Energy

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Friday Mar 7 12:16:06PM 2008

Called but he said he would have to talk to operations guy in Australia and would call me back. I will post as soon as I get a callback. Bobwins

By Bobwins

Posted: Wednesday Jan 30 1:19:22PM 2008

CER.v is way under the radar but one of these days....... conservative financial mgmt and their track record of only going after projects that add to production profitably is rare and welcome to me. It speaks to survivability when many junior gas drillers are going to have to sell their companies to liquidate debt. Ironically, many will be forced to sell by their banks just about the time that ngas starts to increase in value. I am hoping that Cer.v can scoop up some bargains and continue to grow production and eps. Bobwins

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New