Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

CTG

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By mrjones321

Posted: Friday May 30 6:47:10PM 2008

You have 20 posts there Elephant Spam. 20 posts out of 46 thats a nice percentage.

By elephant

Posted: Friday May 30 6:42:27PM 2008

percentages of post???? You have already a ton.....15 posts Do you know that???

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday May 27 8:11:55PM 2008

Sounds like Elephant spam to me! You keep spamming away companies like there is no tommorow. Whats the percentage of posts of Elephant to actual posts on this one? I know its high. What a joker

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday May 27 1:51:56PM 2008

Further more...Georges bought back into the PP at exactly the same price and the same number of common shares. He was selling to rise money...and be part of the next PP HE his the one who buy and sell...not for fun. He needs to rise money and he did the best move...for the benefit of all shareholders...a fresh $200 000 in capital infusion..not a lot of money but better than nothing. Georges is doing whatever he can to developp the company.

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday May 27 1:39:31PM 2008

Instead of telling missinformation about CTG (You have been wrong about the private placement as I told you...) Instead of crying to Doren you should do your homework. You are telling non sense about Georges W Heard I know him and speak to him face to face. I go to the meeting...you just call by phone...and you bash the president without merit.

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday May 26 4:09:12PM 2008

Doren here is just another example of Elephant thumping his chest. We all can and should have diferent varying points of view however when a person wants to trash another just for the sake of it I think that crosses the line. I think your bulletin board is about discussing topics rather than trashing others. Maybe its time to eliminate this guy once and for all?

By elephant

Posted: Monday May 26 1:58:09PM 2008

to:MR.Jones 321 Georges W.Haird just complete a private placement today as I told you last month...and he is alone for 1.25 million common share at $0.20 He was selling last month to be part of the next private placement...why?insider are the one who needs to buy and sell...they are the one who put money into the company... Do you understand or I need to be more explicite... NOW YOU KNOW I HAVE VERY GOOD CREDIBILITY. NEXT ONE WILL BE JTC You should follow the fellow investor and you should take my advice.I make money $$$ and you....not so sure

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday May 13 6:23:22PM 2008

Georges W.Heard is buying more shares...www.canadianinsider.com

By elephant

Posted: Thursday May 8 1:14:09PM 2008

Management(Thompson Creek)did the same things...formerly Blue Pearl Mining..formerly Patent Enforcement and Royalties. Ian Mcdonald did sell around 2 millions common shares at $0.10 to load the cash reserve....they did a private placement right after....they took the money to purchase a molybdenum deposit and the stock is now at $22.35 and it went as low as $0.06 Maybe it will not happen with 'CTG' but no matter the stock is at $0.15 or $0.20 a mining stock need money and if they have it...the stock can move very quickly...just need good results...Gold is Gold never forget it. Another example is Morgain Minerals(TSX venture)the management did exactly the same thing.

By mrjones321

Posted: Wednesday May 7 6:46:15PM 2008

That doesnt sound good to me. Sell at a higher price knowing a Private placement is coming. Then taking part in the PP at much lower prices. I dont care what CEO of what company it is that does this. It simply screws the shareholders and its not right.

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday May 7 1:44:42PM 2008

Insiders need to buy and sell time to time.They are the one who put money into the company. Very often they need to sell their shares in order to be part of the next private placement and it should be the case with Georges.

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday May 6 6:14:39PM 2008

So the truth is your so called buddy George is such a believer in his own company that since the start of 2007 to date he has sold in the neighborhood of 2 million shares. Wow now that is a CEO that has a lot of faith in his own company. From the looks of it he is only interested in padding his own pockets. The recent buying was more lip service to the share holders that he believes in this company. So he buys $10,000.00 worth this month but he has sold $400,000.00 in the last two years. In my books its just George making it look like he is with all share holders with CTG. Maybe this will encourage others to buy so CTG will go back to .20-.25 cents so he can do another financing. Then he will be getting granted more options and voila more disposing of options into the market. Slimy George as I said before has a way of working over the shareholders.

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday May 6 6:09:33PM 2008

Stop trying color George as a saint. Yes George did buy stock but you dont tell the whole storey. He just recently sold a tonne of stock too. Take a look at Canadianinsider.com. I will repost below. May 02/08 May 01/08 HEARD, GEORGE W Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Acquisition in the public market 70,000 $0.145 Feb 27/08 Feb 26/08 HEARD, GEORGE W Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -155,000 $0.205 Feb 27/08 Feb 26/08 HEARD, GEORGE W Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -1,095,000 $0.200 Nov 20/07 Nov 20/07 Collins, Jacqueline Ann Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -19,500 $0.315 Nov 20/07 Nov 19/07 Collins, Jacqueline Ann Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -46,500 $0.310 Nov 20/07 Nov 19/07 Collins, Jacqueline Ann Direct Ownership Common Shares 10 - Disposition in the public market -34,000 $0.300 Nov 20/07 Nov 19/07 Collins, Jacqueline Ann Direct Ownership Common Shares 51 - Exercise of options 100,000 $0.180 Nov 20/07 Nov 19/07 Collins, Jacqueline Ann Direct Ownership Options 51 - Exercise of options -100,000 $0.180 Oct 15/07 Apr 23/07 HEARD, GEORGE W Direct Ownership Options 51 - Exercise of options -621,000 $0.100 Oct 15/07 Apr 15/04 HEARD, GEORGE W Direct Ownership Common Shares 51 - Exercise of options 525,000 - Amended Filing

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday May 6 2:31:21PM 2008

Georges W.Heard is buying back the stock. 70 000 shares ($0.145)

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday May 5 5:11:14PM 2008

I have personally met and I have chatted with George via the phone for about a year. He has never been forth coming and it really doesnt surprise me that you were having trouble getting info Doren. He seems nice and he has all the answers when he needs money(lets face it he is great at raising money). When you ask him the tough questions he simply talks around it. What I cannot believe is how he spends as much money as he does and he gets no results for shareholders. Thank you for your response Doren. Its good to hear that you share some of the same opinions as I do on this one.

By elephant

Posted: Monday May 5 2:49:35PM 2008

I will protect the CEO-Georges Heard. I have some friends who meet him in Montreal last year. Georges is a very good person and I am sure he is doing everything he can to developp the company. Mr.Jones 321 did missinformation about Mr.Heard...maybe he did call him but his conclusion a without merit. Mr.Heard has a very good backround in the mining industry and is a very well inform and friendly speaker...according to my friends and me too,it was a real pleasure to heard from him and to listen to him in Montreal meeting. HE has been very popular and evrybody got answer to all questions... Sorry Mr.Jones...you are bashing MR.Heard without merit.

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday May 5 8:34:40AM 2008

Ouch down to 13.5 cents this morning. Something has got to give with this company. I am curious Doren to hear your response to my previous questions.

By mrjones321

Posted: Saturday May 3 3:09:28PM 2008

I wonder where the bottom in the sand is? Those sure are familiar words now arent they? I used to own this stock but I sold out because of the CEO over a year ago. He was always Wishy Washy. George Heard would never answer a direct question. He would always find a way to sidestep the question or so conveinently have to go because he was too busy. Yeah to busy spending the money out of the company. This company seems to find a way to burn thru the cash without producing results. Now I read that George has given insiders 3,000,000 shares at .15cents as options. Now I am curious what you make out of all of this Doren? I know you bought some for your fund. Do you think that George should be booted? You know he is going to have to do another financing as he tried at .20cents but the stock plummeted so you know there is going to be another round of financing at a much cheaper price. What a mess thats all I can say on this one. I feel for those who are stuck with this stock.

By mrjones321

Posted: Wednesday Feb 27 4:48:30PM 2008

Its funny how when you ask him what broker he uses he gives you a different answer back. The question wasnt answered was it?

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Feb 28 1:45:35PM 2008

to:Dundee Sorry for the delay... I took the opportunity to buy back some shares between $0.16-$0.17 the stock was clearly oversold(stotastic) I did sell for a quick profit...3 trades when the stock was heavy volume(more than 600 000 volume)at $0.21-$0.215 and 3 trades couple days before at $0.19 profit:$19 254.05 I have 5 brokers because when the RRSP campagn start every year...I open an account to benefit when some promotions are available and can transfer some money from different accounts and I can get free trades... I got over 100 free trades from E-trade,also a very good promotion four years ago with scotia discount brokerage.

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Feb 27 5:23:26PM 2008

Elephant, Did you flip it on the same day (buy and sell the same day)? Or... did you have 6 "sell" transactions on shares you bought during the previous few days? When you make bold statements about trading gains, you have to expect that other posters are going to want to verify them. Dodging the questions will never convince anyone of your credibility which will not serve to benefit you in the long run if you want other posters to pay attention to your stock picks on this forum. I was giving you the chance to prove the doubters wrong. It is a shame that you have again not taken that opportunity. On another note, why do you use so many brokers? just curious... Dundee

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Feb 27 4:08:07PM 2008

I have 5 brokers (CTG) I have 2 brokers (JTC) I can show you my shares for sale tomorrow...I am serious If you have market depth...I can show you JTC but only big block...I can show you in 20 000 shares block If you want to see CTG...just in 25 000 shares block

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Feb 27 2:32:45PM 2008

what broker do you use Elephant?

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday Feb 25 10:02:19PM 2008

You never made $19,000 today. You posted prior that your average cost is .25cents so by my books you are still in the hole. Its funny how you try to twist the truth. Pretty sad to be honest with you.

By mrjones321

Posted: Saturday Feb 23 12:47:30PM 2008

I think everyone who was a believer until they saw the cash being blown aimlessly on what? We still have no idea where the last two financings went. So play your cash on this company all you want but there is no surprise why this financing fell apart. This D&D securities company walked away as the stock fell much cheaper than the financing price of .20cents. The reason for the fall? This happened as George again screwed his shareholders by offering the financing at a cheaper price at the time than the stock was trading at. Plus the fact there was going to be much more dilution coming. By the way you should know that it was D&D that walked away not CTG. CTG needs cash now badly if they are planning on anything with the silver mine. However I am not a believer. I believe George will find a way to waiste away the money like he has on the last 2 financings. There will be no real results to speak of. The so called profitable Colorado mine is a great example. What profit? What a joke there isnt any. Its all just smoke and mirrors.

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Feb 23 9:10:26AM 2008

CTG will surprise a lot of non believer...

By mrjones321

Posted: Friday Feb 22 10:00:52PM 2008

Looks like they cancelled their financing. I guess it was a no brainer as the stock tanked below the financing price. They would have been nuts to go forward with the financing. Any take on CTG lately Doren on the failure of the financing and what effects it will have on the company as they seem to be burning thru the cash pretty fast. The Company also wishes to announce that, further to its news release dated January 31, 2008, by mutual agreement, D&D Securities Company and Global Minerals have agreed to cancel the letter of engagement between the companies. Instead, in cooperation with D&D Securities, the Company will pursue interim financing alternatives and revisit a brokered financing upon completion and filing of the Strieborna

By joshpacific

Posted: Monday Feb 11 7:02:56PM 2008

Recent volume: Fri Feb 01 - 30,500 Mon Feb 04 - 70,000 Tue Feb 05 - 170,000 Wed Feb 06 - 367,000 Thu Feb 07 - 326,000 Fri Feb 08 - 82,500 Mon Feb 11 - 313,500 Three of the last four days have involved daily volumes of greater than 300,000 shares. Previous to this, the last day CTG traded greater than 300,000 shares was Dec 07 2007.

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday Feb 11 3:25:09PM 2008

Tell me what George has done in say the last 5 years during this mining bull run? Nothing that is your answer. Nothing. I am just glad I got out without losing money like some poor investors have with false promises(over promises and under deliveries). As for Serge I am going to be calling him yes.

By mrjones321

Posted: Sunday Feb 10 8:09:46PM 2008

I think the challenge with this stock now is no one can trust George given his track record with projects not coming to fruition and with spending money from his financing(s). I dont see how a guy can spend so much money without bringing anything online or at least have some results. Not to mention his wishy washy ways when you ask him direct questions. I think this stock is going to continue to sink.

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Feb 9 11:26:11AM 2008

Sell the stock directly to me...I am a bottom fisher.

By joshpacific

Posted: Thursday Feb 7 12:41:52PM 2008

Volume is increasing: Fri Feb 01 - 30,500 Mon Feb 04 - 70,000 Tue Feb 05 - 170,000 Wed Feb 06 - 367,000 Thu Feb 07 - currently 326,000

By joshpacific

Posted: Thursday Feb 7 11:18:20AM 2008

I welcome any fundamental analysis.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New