Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Desmarais Energy (DEL)

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By rodball

Posted: Monday May 15 7:19:20PM 2006

Nice guys...up $0.24 today! Enjoy!

By digger

Posted: Monday May 15 12:28:51PM 2006

Up $0.20 to $1.50 today...my only stock that is up!

By sherwood

Posted: Thursday Apr 27 3:57:57PM 2006

Thanks, Tara, for your comments; though I decided to "take the plunge" anyway...at least a small position. Price/cash flow and earnings/share were enticing. What is it with jr. gas producers and the funk some of them are in (other than current gas prices) e.g. RGY, YAN, CZE...

By sherwood

Posted: Wednesday Apr 26 7:10:17PM 2006

Ticker symbol is DES, not DEL as stated in thread title. I finally got around to checking out some of these newly posted stocks. This one is definitely worthy of some more "digging".

By griffith

Posted: Friday Apr 14 10:33:38AM 2006

Interesting find. I had never heard of it before. Hope to do some due diligence this weekend to follow up. Any idea of debt:cash flow ratio? Happy Easter everyone!

By scotty

Posted: Wednesday Apr 12 7:29:35PM 2006

Thanks! I picked up a small position today (at $1.40) after reading your posts and doing some very quick dd. Downside at these levels seems limited. Worthy of a little "play money"! Good evening.

By leslie

Posted: Wednesday Apr 12 9:50:30AM 2006

And its trading for only 2x projected cash flow for 2006. Seems like a great bargain. Good time to buy gas stocks while they are being ignored for other commodity stocks like zinc and copper.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New