Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Doren on BNN

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By rodball

Posted: Wednesday Nov 21 3:02:23PM 2007

Doren, again a great job today. Thanks for the mention of SLAM Exploration. Though you no longer hold it, it is/has been widely held by many participants here on the forum over the last year and a half. Hey, you made a pretty decent profit off it! Anyway, it was appreciated. Again, great job!

By Bobwins

Posted: Wednesday Nov 21 11:09:21AM 2007

Doren did another excellent job of clearly presenting the case for QIS fundamental small cap picks. Bobwins

By knobizumi

Posted: Wednesday Nov 21 9:21:46AM 2007

Top pick #1 CBV Cobra Venture Top pick #2 SER Serenic Corp Took questions on SXL, RS, ILI, CMI, QST, also mentioned ADA later in the show.

By dquinton

Posted: Monday Nov 19 12:40:02PM 2007

Just a reminder that I will be on BNN this Wednesday at 11:30am EST. Email questions are now closed for this show but investors are welcome to call in between 11:30 and 11:50 on Wednesday and I will have the chance to take your calls on-air. The phone number is 1-877-667-6288. Doren

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Nov 15 7:14:44AM 2007

Yes, I will be appearing on BNN on Wednesday, November 21 on the Small Caps program at 11:30 EST. QIS investors are encouraged to submit questions regarding QIS Capital’s feature companies, those companies appearing in our comparison charts, or in the online Trading Summary portfolio, as well as other small-cap stocks. I usually get bombarded with questions about resource companies on this show and it would be nice to focus on oil & gas and industrials that are generating cash flow and earnings. Questions need to be emailed to the show as soon as possible at smallcaps@bnn.ca or investors can call into the show during filming between 11:30am and 12:00pm EST on November 21 at 1-877-667-6288.

By analyst8

Posted: Tuesday Nov 13 2:22:41PM 2007

Doren - are you still scheduled to be on BNN next week? What companies will you be highlighting this time? New picks? Re-visiting old picks?

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New