Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Easy Money??? Telehop

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dquinton

Posted: Tuesday Sep 2 6:54:35AM 2008

The amalgamation between Minco and Sterling has been terminated. That is the biggest risk with these types of plays, particularly when it is a share exchange.

By suntor

Posted: Wednesday Aug 20 11:10:01AM 2008

Some info about the big cross: 1113589 Ontario Inc. acquired today 2,344,500 common shares of Telehop Communications Inc., representing approximately 17.6 per cent of the total issued common shares of Telehop. The Telehop shares were acquired on the TSX Venture Exchange for investment purposes at a price of 66 cents per share. The vendor of the Telehop shares has granted the offeror a non-transferable put option in respect of the Telehop shares acquired by the offeror today. The put option is exercisable in the event an offer to acquire all of the shares of Telehop at a minimum cash price of 73 cents per share is not made by Oct. 31, 2008. If such an offer is not made by Oct. 31, 2008, the offeror has the option of requiring the vendor to purchase the Telehop shares at a price of 73 cents per share. The offeror believes the common shares of Telehop are undervalued, particularly in the context of a proposed offer to acquire shares of Telehop by Globalive Communications Corp.

By penman

Posted: Tuesday Aug 19 11:59:05AM 2008

wow..look at the volume of shares traded...2,359,500. If this buyout goes through...some easy cash to be made...

By tonkaman

Posted: Wednesday Aug 13 1:17:02PM 2008

Yeah..I like this one too...hope that someone sells me some shares at 63 cents...very easu way to make money.

By suntor

Posted: Friday Aug 1 11:57:38AM 2008

I bought some shares when the stock price was below $0.60 a while ago and sold them when the price was above $0.70. I bought back some shares @ 0.65 and $0.66 lately. I may sell them if the price is close to $0.80 or wait (hopefully) until the deal is done and get the money. The main condition for the deal was changed and now it only requires $500,000 for the adjusted working capital. Even if the adjustd working capital is down to $0, the take-over price is still around $0.76 ($10,690,000 - $500,000) / 13,363,000 shares = $0.76 per share I am sitting on some cash and I think it is a good (again, hopefully) return for short-term investment.

By questman

Posted: Thursday Jul 31 12:09:52PM 2008

Looks like Telehop has the potential to be bought out at up to 80 cents. At under 74 cents..I think this is a heck of a buy. I realize there are some risk in any takeover deal but even Jag Finanicail has bought shares of Telehop at 67 cents.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New