Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Elite Technical

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By tk

Posted: Saturday Nov 6 7:46:54PM 2004

It looks from the MACD that ET is fairly oversold. MACD is started to head for the positive. Does it look like we are starting a new upward trend? TK

By Gee

Posted: Thursday Oct 28 11:02:50AM 2004

Elite Technical Inc. (Elite) (TSX Venture: "ET") today announces that it has received a contract worth over $150,000 to supply high temperature cable assemblies for use in down-hole tools. "I am delighted that our sales activities in the oil and gas sector have resulted in a significant order." said Peter Fenton, President and C.E.O., Elite Technical Inc. "I am confident we will continue to have success in this market." This is good news in that it is a new area of business for them and is in the oil/gas service sector. With drilling season in full swing I think we can expect more contracts in this area (imo). gee.

By dquinton

Posted: Wednesday Oct 20 9:53:28PM 2004

That of course always has to be a consideration. For information purposes, Elite has tax loss carryforwards of approximately $442,719. The company also has non-capital losses available for income tax purposes of $1,261,000 which are available to reduce future taxes payable. These non-capital losses expire as follows: $58,000 - 2005 $14,000 - 2006 $692,000 - 2007 $49,000 - 2008 $448,000 - 2010

By vanilla

Posted: Wednesday Oct 20 11:36:02AM 2004

Thanks for your insights, Doren. I suppose that patience is the key so we will take a wait and see attitude.

By vanilla

Posted: Tuesday Oct 19 3:01:03PM 2004

Seems quite a drop in price over the past month or so. I have not heard any negative news so am contributing this to market conditions rather than negative company fundamentals. The 1 year chart has a support area around .20. It came close today going as low as .225. Could be worth watching for some base making and a turn. Would appreciate some feedback from a technical point of view. Thanks

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New