Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

EON results?

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By eagle

Posted: Friday Aug 18 11:20:17AM 2006

I see there is a single order in to sell 100,000 at 1.65. Might take a while to work through that. Someone else tired of excuses? Or is that you, Prospector:)

By valueman

Posted: Thursday Aug 17 9:50:39AM 2006

lol - great post P.

By dquinton

Posted: Tuesday Aug 15 11:00:10AM 2006

As per my earlier postings on EON I would agree with "another pothole". Wet weather in Q3 caused a delay in many projects pushing much of this revenue into July. Thus I am expecting financial results for Q3 to be below my expectations but I am now expecting an excellent Q4.

By another pothole

Posted: Tuesday Aug 15 9:43:44AM 2006

Results expected within a few days (3rd. week of Aug). Expect a small loss due to wet weather in the quarter.

By Prospector

Posted: Tuesday Aug 15 9:33:00AM 2006

Some life in this stock today after a few quiet weeks. Doren - the Q3 numbers (for June 30) seem a little behind schedule, compared to the timing of their Q1 and Q2 releases (I would have expected them in the first week of August). Do you have any insight into this, or any guidance as to what we can expect from the company in terms of the results? Thanks.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New