Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Excellent Find on PetroField-Doren,Charles

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Charlesshan

Posted: Monday Mar 21 2:56:09PM 2005

Yermen, I am going for a shop tour this week too. I am confident in the CEO Bill Rollins ability to grow this company. From my chats with him, he seems intent on trying to grow the share price. They should be very busy with the amount of gas wells drilled this winter as they produce natural gas equipment. From crunching the numbers, I still think we are undervalued. Cheers

By Yermen

Posted: Monday Mar 21 9:08:22AM 2005

Went for a shop tour on Saturday. Things look busy and they look like they have alot of work. Looks like an undervalued gem. Go to sedar and have a look.

By Yermen

Posted: Friday Mar 18 4:00:22PM 2005

Got 4000 shares today, need to unload some dogs to buy more Petrofield. Going to take a tour of their shop next week.

By Gee

Posted: Thursday Mar 17 8:43:41PM 2005

You most likely bought the last of my shares ... hope it all works out for you, but I have had enough of these guys. I may trade them for short term gains, but forgot about a long term hold. gee.

By Yermen

Posted: Thursday Mar 17 7:23:32PM 2005

Did my readings at Sedar. I am very impressed.

By Yermen

Posted: Thursday Mar 17 6:48:11PM 2005

Glad you guys bought this little gem to my attention. Always on the look out for undervalued smallcaps. Did some research and I agree that this stock seems really undervalued. PF ssems to be at a good buying range. Hope I can get my fill still at a cheap price tomorrow. Cheers

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New