Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Eyelogic Systems (EYE.A)

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dundee

Posted: Saturday Jun 4 5:35:43PM 2005

I Rodball, I first bought some EYE.A way back when they had first gone public - I believe it was an RTO of a junior capital pool back on the old ASE... ah... those were the days.... I made did pretty good on the stock, but it has always been illiquid. I had my eyes tested with their software and it nailed my prescription dead on (or at least the same as my eye doc). I know back then they had encountered a lot of resistence to their technology as it can basically replace a professional ophlamologist (sp??? - eye doc) with a clinic assistant. Without a few hours of training on the software and equipment, just about anyone could administer an eye exam. The ophlamologists, of course, fiercly protected their markets. Not sure how much of a role the same politics plays in capping their growth now. The little dividend is a good way for they to get some value recognition in the market.

By Gee

Posted: Saturday Jun 4 3:36:50PM 2005

I have been watching this one for some time now as well. I even bid on it once when it was .40 cents. IMO I would not buy it for the dividend ... I think you are better off to stick with the liquid blue chips if you are interested in earning dividends.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New