Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Far west mining is worth owning FWM

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By stockguy

Posted: Tuesday Jan 24 9:54:59PM 2006

My take on it is that there are only 50 million shares outstanding, and ¼ of those are closely held by owners and insiders - and BHP Billiton. FWM has, in its Santo Domingo project, every indication (thanks to their new prospecting technology and old fashioned drilling) of having a massive deposit of a high flying commodity (copper), in a great location close to roads and mills. If the size of this Santo Domingo deposit turns out to be anything like the nearby working Candelaria belt mines – this one deposit alone could have an “in-situ” value of $10 billion. Divide by 50 million shares and what do you get? They own the claims here outright – no shared interests. Also note that this is just one of their prospects. I listened in to the recent tele-conference and the guys are trying to be low-key but you could hear the excitement. They also have $1 per share in just straight cash. I see a floor at $4.00 – I suspect a huge outstanding order at that price - if I can soak up any at near $4, I’m there.

By largeinvest

Posted: Tuesday Jan 24 11:04:52AM 2006

My pick has just been halted pending news

By largeinvest

Posted: Tuesday Jan 3 5:15:27PM 2006

I hear that the next NR will be mid January. Some good results are expected included a deeper drill which found more mantos. Its looking very prospective for a world class copper deposit.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New