Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Feedback for 2004

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dquinton

Posted: Saturday Dec 25 7:58:11PM 2004

I recently reposted the large oil and gas chart in a 2 page format for printing. See if that works and let me know.

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday Dec 23 9:20:56AM 2004

Eagle - with regards to your feedback, the trading summary information is taken off of the display after a time lag of approximately 3 months. However, if you want to see all of the trading for a particular stock you can enter in the name or symbol in the search function and it will show you all of the trades since the portfolio started. The link is an interesting idea and I will consider it but the information is already there for those that want to view it.

By oilspout

Posted: Tuesday Dec 21 10:16:55AM 2004

Doren, you provide a top notch service here. I love how you bring to our attention companies and situations that we would otherwise be oblivious to. Your site is as good a site as any to begin the due diligence process. And I appreciate your prompt response to the many inquiries I have sent you (or phoned about) in the recent past. Your oil & gas charts are a big help as well. Keep up the good work. Oilspout

By dquinton

Posted: Monday Dec 20 12:27:51PM 2004

At this time of year, we at QIS Capital like to evaluate our services and performace over the past 12 months. We feel it has again been a very successful year. The QIS Capital Updated Companies have continued to run at approximately a 100% gain on both a one-year and three-year annualized rate. Over the past 3 years we have added 12 companies to our updated list, 9 of which have more than doubled in share price during our period of coverage. The QIS Capital Portfolio was up 128% in 2003 and is up a further 60% to-date in 2004. We had many exceptional performers in the portfolio this year including Bulldog, Bison, Vision 2000, Raydan Manufacturing, MTY Food Group, Elite Technical, Galvanic, Energold, and many more. Of course there were also the disappointments such as Afton, Strategic Technologies, ILI Technologies, Bevo Agro, Powermax, and Rival. Overall we are pleased with our return in 2004 and we enter 2005 with many companies that we are very excited about. Coming in early 2005, we are making several changes to our website. One of the biggest changes is that we will be providing a full 2-page independent research report for every company listed in the trading summary. This will assist investors in completing their own due diligence. We will also be adding an automatic feature for those wishing to receive emails when a trade is made. We would like to receive feedback from investors so that we can make our website informative and useful. Would investors like to see the QIS Capital portfolio continued as is? Should we start the portfolio over with a lower dollar amount invested? Is there further information that investors would like to see presented? Are the oil and gas charts being utilized? If you could provide us with some feedback we can continue to improve the site. We would also like to hear from investors about their successes and failures during 2004. This way we can all learn together. May all of our subscribers have a Happy and Safe Holiday and a very prosperous New Year! Merry Christmas from the staff at QIS Capital.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New