Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Galvanic Applied Sciences

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By stocklad

Posted: Friday Jun 28 11:59:43AM 2013

Sorry, Flipper. I just took a quick look at the deal and thought that such a measley take out bid must be a joke.  My bad.

By Flipper

Posted: Friday Jun 28 8:05:16AM 2013

Sounds pretty serious.

The Sponsors (as defined herein) have entered into lock-up agreements with certain shareholders of Galvanic who currently hold an aggregate of 10,901,064 Shares and 370,000 Options, representing approximately 67.0% of the outstanding Shares on a fully-diluted basis, pursuant to which such persons have agreed to tender all of their Shares (together with any Shares they may acquire upon exercise of Options) to the Offer. See ―Lock-up Agreements‖ in the Circular.

By stocklad

Posted: Friday Jun 28 6:57:22AM 2013

Offer received today for $1.70 vs the last traded price of $1.60.  Not a serious offer, in my humble opinion.

By rodball

Posted: Monday May 27 6:26:33PM 2013

After being range bound between 1.40 - 1.50 for a couple months, v.GAV has risen over the last two weeks today's new 52 week high of 1.75.  News/strong financials to be released?  Too bad I sold 0.50 ago!  Oh well....

Have a good night.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New