Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

GAMMON LAKE (GAM)

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Wednesday Dec 21 4:50:29PM 2005

Perhaps you might want to take a look at Anterra, I think it is extremely undervalued.

By grassman

Posted: Wednesday Dec 21 3:30:36PM 2005

GAM continues climb over 4% today. 93% last year I am looking for 100% before the end of next year ANY ONE ELSE OWN THIS ONE?

By grassman

Posted: Saturday Dec 17 6:38:26PM 2005

New to this fourm. I know this company is priced higher than most of the companies on this post but I bought it just over a week ago at 11.02 and it is up over 14%. They are a mining company and have a big mine starting in Jan/ 06. With large deposits and estimated production costs of under $170 per ounce and mine life expendtency of 13 years 100% owernship.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New