Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

gdxj +1.11 to 28.23

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Bobwins

Posted: Monday Mar 7 8:30:14AM 2016

Been wanting to add to gdxj options but every newsletter I read says gold is overbought and headed for a short term decline.  Friday there was a big selloff midday in junior gold stocks so I thought the rise was over but this morning gold is down a tiny bit and gdxj is up strong again.  

How am I going to make back some of my lost money if gdxj doesn't cooperate??? Bottomed around $17 and now $28 in two months.  Pretty strong move but of course, it's been in a downtrend for several years so overdue for a BIG bounce.  

Guess I'll read another newsletter and watch gdxj some more.  Guess PDAC might be generating some interest.  Maybe later in the week, there will be a pause.  

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New