Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Goodfellow GDL

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By cjack

Posted: Thursday Apr 16 6:48:36AM 2015

This stock trades around $10 but is a micro/small-cap company by market cap.  They make and distribute lumber products.  Pays a good dividend and they are finally starting to grow sales again.  Just posted a slightly disappointing Q1 but I think they are on track to begin showing some top line growth.  With the dividend you get paid to wait.  Not a multi-bagger but I could see making 25% on this in a year with downside supported by the dividend.  Tightly held.  The founder retired last year so there is also the possibility this gets sold at some point.  I've held a small position for the last year - trimmed a bit in the "rally" to $10.40, and will keep holding onto what I have left (that is, until I sell it!).

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New