Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Hanfeng

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By stocklad

Posted: Tuesday Sep 13 9:54:03AM 2005

I have recently bought back in to Hanfeng. When updating my dd, I tried to estimate what annualized EPS might look like a year from now. My estimates of the contribution to EPS from each division are as follows: Nursery (including contribution from the new EcoNursery and the Flahort joint venture deal) = $.13/share First Fertilizer Plant (now at full capacity, assuming they do not add a third shift) = $.075/share Second Fertilizer Plant (five times the capacity but with lower margins, to be complete in Q1 2006) = $.145/share Landscaping (currently contributing perhaps $.15/share, be conservative even though there are 45M signed contracts and letters of intent outstanding) = $.10/share Total estimated annualized earnings a year from now = $.45/share. Im back in at an average price of $2.45. It has been trading at slightly lower than that since. I hope this helps everyone.

By Anion

Posted: Tuesday Mar 8 1:21:36PM 2005

The problem with HangFeng Evergreen is that it is highly leveraged to the building boom in China rather than the long term economic growth. Then again the building boom could continue for a substantial period of time. -- Anion

By jester00

Posted: Tuesday Mar 8 11:58:09AM 2005

Well Doren still only trading at roughly 10X 2005 EPS, so if it drops any further I may be looking to take a position. Looking forward to hearing your comments in the future. Thanks

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New