Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Happy First Anniversary

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By eagle

Posted: Friday Apr 16 7:32:09AM 2004

This is probably an appropriate thread to comment on the respectful nature of the participants of this forum. Every time I go on to one of the big Bull Boards, I just shake my head. How can you ever take some of those guys seriously when they seem to get so much pleasure wasting time with personal attacks at each other. Obviously, posts are much less frequent here on QIS. But I always anxiously await the next one, because I know it will be well worth reading. Thanks for keeping it civil, folks.

By Lee

Posted: Wednesday Apr 14 1:43:12AM 2004

I would like to extend to QIS a belated first "Happy Anniversary" for this website and forum (actual date was March 27th). I have found this site to be valuable and definitely played a part in a very successful 2003 (and a not too shabby Q1 2004) for me. Thanks, QIS.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New