Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

HF - an opportunity?

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Gee

Posted: Wednesday May 26 7:36:10PM 2004

q1 results EPS were .06 cents and revenue up 27% ... future quarters look really solid with the new fertilizer plant adding $11 million in revenue and over $120 million in landscaping/design projects in the pipeline. http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/May2004/25/c7158.html I have been adding the last few weeks in the $2.25 range in anticipation of a solid year. HF closed up 16% today at $2.64. gee.

By Gee

Posted: Thursday Apr 8 5:41:04AM 2004

http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/April2004/07/c9160.html Earning for the quarter were down from the same period last year even though revneue increased by 22%. Still $2.1 million or $0.09 per share for the quarter is not bad ... plus going forward 2004 should be very positive. gee.

By stocklad

Posted: Tuesday Apr 6 3:04:54PM 2004

You might want to take a look at HF. I cannot understand why the share price is off so much, but have used the opportunity to establish a reasonable position in the company. High quality products and services, strong partners, growing contracts (plus a huge new one - 2+ years worth of revenue in one contract), expansion underway and the company establishing itself in a leadership position in a fast growing industry all add up to explosive growth and huge potential for share price appreciation, IMHO. The company may spend a few bucks in the short term - increasing sales, research, etc. initiatives - but it will pay off in a major way, sooner rather than later, I think. i22

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New