Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Hillsborough Resources (HLB on the TSX)

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By robert1229

Posted: Sunday Oct 16 1:53:58PM 2005

Does anyone here follow this company? The shares have not yet moved very much. The coal sector is in favor, and this one seems to be worth a look. I have held HLB for almost a year, and I have a modest paper profit. The news gets better while the shares seem to lag. I think that that means that there is good opportunity at the current price, around 1.35. If you look at some of the large coal companies in the US, including Arch, Consol and Massey (respectively ACI, CNX and MEE), the percentage gains are large. Usually the small caps will outperform when a sector is in favor. That is another reason why I am content to hold HLB for another year. Maybe I am missing something, and if so, I would like to hear contrary views. Good luck to all. Robert 1229

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New