Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

HNU ETF

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By joshpacific

Posted: Monday Sep 14 9:50:45PM 2009

Does anyone have an explanation for why there are currently 298,188,125 shares outstanding considering there were only 36.1M shares outstanding (according to RBC) earlier this year and the 4 for 1 reverse split in April would lead me to believe there should only be 9M shares outstanding today? Not the almost 300M Horizon reports on its website.

By joshpacific

Posted: Tuesday Sep 15 11:36:48AM 2009

Horizon has just modified the amount of outstanding shares to 309,488,125. Up 11,300,000 in less than 24 hours. Incredible.

By johnnyhopscotch

Posted: Wednesday Sep 2 10:18:12PM 2009

Doren I am having difficulty understanding HNU etf. I recently purchased it during the September options period and the ETF went down with the price of nat gas. Then the septembers nat gas options expired and Octobers opened up higher than what Septembers price was (known as Conatango) and my etf didnt go up in price. A day later HNU tanked when nat gas dropped from this newer higher nat gas price(octobers price). So I am wondering if investing in ETFs are a scam to start off given contango has no advantage to the ETF holder? Or is there a better way to invest? Do you see this any differently than how I have explained? What do you see as an entry point for nat gas as it looks as though there is a glut of it on the market right now? Will it hit $1(nat gas price) Thanks Doren

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New