Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

I think I am the only person buying Pacific Insight right now,

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By valueman

Posted: Thursday Aug 17 9:49:45AM 2006

thanks for the note. I am picking up that you may have some sort of thing against PIH?

By valueman

Posted: Wednesday Aug 16 4:23:58PM 2006

I really like the fact that the 2 guys who started PIH in their gargage still run the place. How can you get better management/owners then that? I would imagine most of their wealth is in the stock.

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Aug 16 3:59:33PM 2006

PIH actually earns most of its revenues in the heavy truck sector, not small auto (personal cars & light trucks, which as noted is a little suspect in outlook), so it is more perception that PIH could be impacted by a slowdown in auto sales than reality. They have done well to diversify their revenues, etc. over the past 5 years. Accordingly, I think a p/e of 10 for a company with a consistent history of growth, lots of fixed assets/strong balance sheet, etc., is cheap. my 2 bits worth anyway...

By valueman

Posted: Wednesday Aug 16 11:34:24AM 2006

Agreed. I think the fundamentals and the valuation are in great shape. I guess I am being inpatient re the stock price. Looking for a nice gap up soon.

By valueman

Posted: Wednesday Aug 16 9:40:58AM 2006

the stock is under some heavy selling pressure....

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New