Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

ILI activity

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By ed3636

Posted: Sunday May 16 5:39:39PM 2004

Brian, I know how you feel about selling a stock then watching it rise and rise and rise. However while I am crying in my soup over some of those I would rather sell at a profit,see the stock keep going up than watching a stock plumet while I hold on waiting for a recovery. I have done and continue to do that. What I try to do, which you probably do to, is to sell half my shares and try to get my initial investment back and the rest are free shares. Ed Good luck to all

By brian

Posted: Sunday May 16 1:24:23PM 2004

Hope I am not sorry!. I had a standing order @.93 to sell a portion of my ILI holdings that got filled on friday. With such a large increase in price in one day, I feel there still may be some upside to this breakout. They say you never go broke taking a profit. I think that saying was "made up" by investors that sold too early lol Just kidding!!! Brian

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New