Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

ILI Powerpoint Presentation

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Oct 30 8:43:09AM 2007

Very impressive presentation Doren. Its good to see ILI getting out there and promoting this company. As well its good to see they are also promoting to their current shareholder base as well. I was interested in finding out if ILI is looking at adding more territories thru Polyflow. Has there been any talk of expanding their territories? Are there any other companies that Pemex uses as a NORM vendor that has any products simular to ILI? So does ILI have any competition with this piping(non metalic)? Thanks in advance Doren

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday Oct 29 8:08:10PM 2007

Thats great Doren. Its great to see Serge is trying to get the ILI storey out there rather than hiding after the halt. I will check out the presentation on your site.

By dquinton

Posted: Monday Oct 29 3:48:30PM 2007

I just received a brand new powerpoint presentation from ILI Technologies. Management is in Toronto this week talking to a number of funds and brokerages. If anyone would like a copy of the presentation it is posted on our conference website at: http://www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php Or I can send it to whoever would like to receive it by email.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New