Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Ili Tech

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dquinton

Posted: Monday Aug 15 8:52:43AM 2005

Q2 numbers are expected next week. Lots of smaller bread and butter contracts coming in which should keep them in the positive trend confirmed with the Q1 report. Lots of upside potential with several large potential contracts but this has been the case for the past year - they need to realize this potential. The big growth will come if they can close on one of these large contracts. May require some patience but the stock has a good risk/reward ratio given the strong balance sheet and inventory of prospects. Conduct your own due diligence and good luck!

By toddg

Posted: Tuesday Aug 9 9:52:39AM 2005

Doren- what are your current thoughts on Ili? I was recommended to look into Ili by a friend and when I researched it I really liked what I saw. They are really working with some reputable companies and are servicing the oil and gas market.

By petedran

Posted: Tuesday Aug 9 3:24:16PM 2005

Heres an update from august http://www.qiscapital.com/images/RRILI.pdf

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New