Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

ILI Technologies option grants at a discount to market

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Paul

Posted: Saturday May 13 8:16:31AM 2006

And the answer from Serge: Paul Just got back from Wyoming, with regard to the options they where issued when the stock was at 48 cents Guy and I were reissued150,000 each that had expired as of April 30, 2006 and were priced at 58 cents. The other options were mostly granted to new employees which in this environment if you want good people you have to reward them. In the last year the stock has gone from 20 cents to a high of 56 cents and we are expanding and growing in all directions, no one has a large salary and we are all focused on making this company grow and anticipate a bright future for ILI. We appreciate your support Serge Sounds fair enough when he puts it that way.

By Broke in Canada

Posted: Thursday May 11 1:23:24PM 2006

I am going to keep posting forty times a day next time a clean post of mine is removed.

By dquinton

Posted: Thursday May 11 11:45:57AM 2006

Good comments and good feedback - thank you.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New