Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Industrialex Manufacturing Corp (IXC.U)

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Gee

Posted: Tuesday Jun 21 1:30:25PM 2005

Looks like the dumping at .20 cents by house 59 is over ... we should see some price apperciation now as the volume the last few days was pretty good for this stock.

By dundee

Posted: Tuesday May 24 11:06:47PM 2005

doh! I had a sell order in today at $0.16 and I got taken out before I noticed the numbers on Stockwatch. The results were indeed very impressive and well ahead of my expectations. Thanks again for the heads up on this one!

By Gee

Posted: Tuesday May 24 6:39:34AM 2005

Q1 results are out on Sedar. Revenue was just under $3 million, $307K net income and eps of .02 cents. $600K of revenue increase was from organic growth. Management indicated business is not seasonal and there is spare capacity in the system to grow the business. http://www.sedar.com/csfsprod/data57/filings/00786828/00000001/n%3A%5CClients%5C3682.004%5CFSMar05.pdf

By Gee

Posted: Wednesday May 18 9:55:17PM 2005

Guilty as charged!

By kupp

Posted: Wednesday May 18 2:40:36PM 2005

Gee are you also Smithgee that posts on stockhouse? Just noticed some similiarites. Thank You

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday May 11 3:24:13PM 2005

Thanks for the heads up Gee! I picked up a small position over the past week. The numbers look interesting at this price level.

By Gee

Posted: Tuesday Apr 12 3:44:16PM 2005

QIS Research Report. http://www.qiscapital.com/images/RRIXC.U.pdf

By Cookie

Posted: Thursday Apr 7 3:00:38PM 2005

My first posting on this board although I have read most of the posts in recents months. Thanks to management for creating this wonderful web site, keep up the good work. Concerning IXC.C, can someone tell me if the co name Index Manufacturing Corp as shown on BMO trading site is the same as Industrialex? Also I notice that settlement currency is different than trading currency. Any info on this american firm would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Oops, should be IXC.U

By Gee

Posted: Thursday Apr 7 2:17:11PM 2005

Doren, nice to see this company added to the portfolio. Will you be looking at adding a research report?

By Gee

Posted: Friday Apr 1 3:00:50PM 2005

Might be one to add to the watch list. They put out a NR in Janurary indicating record revenue for the previous four months in excess of $850K USD and today they put out an NR indicating their entir LOC has been paid off. So it looks likes the money is following in ... closed today at .15 cents.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New