Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Inergy Mind Spas

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By dquinton

Posted: Friday Apr 11 9:34:05AM 2008

Over the past year I have introduced a private company, Inergy Mind Spas a few times on the board. Last year the company completed its initial round of financing and has since established its first center in Calgary. Inergy has also built a partnership with the movie, "The Opus", a sequel to the popular "The Secret". The company is hosting investor meetings in Edmonton and Calgary next week and any that are interested are welcome to attend. I am a director of the corporation as they move toward publicly listing in the next 3-5 years. I will not be attending the meetings. Edmonton Tuesday, April 15th 7:00 PM Four Points Sheraton - Edmonton South 7230 Argyll Road Calgary Wednesday, April 16th Thursday, April 17th 7:00 PM Inergy Mind Spa Centre 9152 MacLeod Trail SE (Besides Carriage House Inn)

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New