Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

Investment Gains in 2003

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By Gee

Posted: Saturday Jan 3 8:21:36AM 2004

Congratulations Doren ... excellent returns and proof that you can make money buying/selling micro-cap stocks. gee.

By bobone

Posted: Friday Jan 2 11:07:41PM 2004

Would also like to say thankyou Doren. Your site and the information you and the others that post on the forum is very informative and profitable. All the best in 2004.

By pongo

Posted: Friday Jan 2 1:45:36PM 2004

A Happy New Year to One and All. You are keeping everybody happy Doren ( including me). An exeptional site and service. Thank you and may 2004 be a repeat of 2003. Peter

By LEONARD

Posted: Friday Jan 2 10:08:32AM 2004

Congratulations, Doren. I do not have as great a return but in 12 full months of 2003 I had a gain of 96.9%. With this I am very pleased. Certainly, I have never done this well before. I thank you, Doren, for being such a good teacher, both on how to analyse a company and how to trade effectively. I appreciate your work.

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New