Call us : (250) 377-1182
facebook twitter linked-in
opawica ntg fairmount lingo media lux

jemtec

Hello there guest! Want to join in on the conversation? Login or register for a forums account by visiting this link.

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Dec 1 3:39:10PM 2009

5 500 shares remaining for you Mr.Dundee.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Nov 27 5:25:37PM 2009

Sorry JTI

By elephant

Posted: Friday Nov 27 5:24:45PM 2009

Allright...tsx-v(JIT) I am looking at it.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Nov 27 3:44:00PM 2009

Dundee, I know what I am talking about....despite what you think. Jemtec did a wonderful job(they did evaluate several acquisitions last couple years) but the deals needs to work and needs to be good for the shareholders.They have been very close to a deal one year and a half ago but the other company did find another business possibilty for them instead of Jemtec involvement. No deal is better than a bad deal...book value is still over $1.40 and burn rate is very minimal and will be reduce substancialy with new products coming into the market. Jemtec is still on track and will surprise the non believer.

By dundee

Posted: Thursday Nov 26 3:23:20PM 2009

11,600 @ $0.72 for sale now - it has barely traded that in the past 3 months! do you have any credible evidence to suggest that they are finally going to do some sort of deal, or is this same hot air that you have been piping for the past 2 years about Jemtec?

By elephant

Posted: Monday Nov 23 1:37:46PM 2009

Only 1 000 shares for sale...$0.75 ASK is empty...I guess I know why....

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Jul 28 1:49:32PM 2009

Iceberg order...$0.70 HSBC is fighting against RBC

By elephant

Posted: Monday Jul 13 4:17:24PM 2009

2 000 x $1.19

By dundee

Posted: Monday Jul 13 1:20:44PM 2009

2,000 shares at $0.70 for him still, then he can take mine at $1.19 ;)

By elephant

Posted: Monday Jul 13 1:08:14PM 2009

Anonymous is buying slowly for a reason... Remember my call...buying spree is a go. Who is Mr.Anonymous? Sorry Mr.Dundee,I cannot be more explicite.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Jul 9 1:46:17PM 2009

Only 1 000 shares remaining for you Dundee...$0.70 I would like to take it but I will let you the opportunity. If you hold 3 000 shares Jtc will need to reach $333.33 per share then you will be a millionaire. I see a GAP coming with a new support at around $0.90 You will not be able to accumulate for cheap Buddy...you did wait too much. Good luck with your QIS-contest....Go Dundee Go!!! You are my favorite player...I bet you will win the contest...you have very good selections...Are you still alive???

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Jul 9 1:21:28PM 2009

I think you are dead wrong Dundee. Anonymous is buying in a hurry...another accumulation today. I smell an ethic fund for sure.A big institution want a top secret broker... MACD is crossing the neck line near the top with a nice Japanese uptic right on the candlestick with a 200 days MA near the top.

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Jul 8 2:58:03PM 2009

Dundee,you should by a comic book.

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Jul 8 2:42:30PM 2009

what the heck are you talking about? huge buying spree? one trade of 2 thousand shares is a huge buying spree in your mind? seriously? "3 times the regular weekly volume" This means nothing on a thinly traded stock. It was ONE trade dude! "We have a candlestick pattern crossing the line at around $0.70" Every day a stock trades, there is a candlestick pattern of some sort. What pattern do you see? You have lost every shed of credibility on this forum if you are seriously trying to convince us that a single trade of 2,000 shares has any meaning from a technical standpoint. Better to call it "A HUGE BUYING SPREE" because weekly volume is almost three times the regular weekly volume. We have a candlestick pattern crossing the line at around $0.70

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Jul 7 1:29:47PM 2009

In fact the appelation 'Buying spree" is not appropriate. Better to call it "A HUGE BUYING SPREE" because weekly volume is almost three times the regular weekly volume. We have a candlestick pattern crossing the line at around $0.70

By dundee

Posted: Tuesday Jul 7 9:59:23AM 2009

Whether you know who he is or not does not make 2,000 shares "big time," nor does it make 3,000 "a buying spree." Why do you need to exagerate everything? No, I do not presently have a sell order at $1.20.

By elephant

Posted: Monday Jul 6 1:24:30PM 2009

Dundee is selling 2 000 shares x $1.20 I guess...

By elephant

Posted: Monday Jul 6 1:21:30PM 2009

Anonymous is an unknown investor for you but not for me... Keep an eye on it.

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Jul 5 7:55:11AM 2009

Incredible,only 3 000 shares for sale in Canada(1 order)RBC Securities. last trade $0.70 +.12 Anonymous is buying big time.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Jun 5 3:52:21PM 2009

ASK:only 1 order for sale in Canada 5 000 shares ($0.70) Jemtec is ready to hit the sky!(NO SELLERS for a reason) Sorry I cannot be more explicite. My 40 000+++ shares are in very strong hand. For sure time is running out and it will be very hard to jump into the bangwagon... Big news release coming?????

By dundee

Posted: Thursday May 21 8:23:18PM 2009

same pumping, different YEAR.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday May 21 2:32:39PM 2009

Book value:$1.57 no sellers because the value investors keep the faith. Why??? I cannot be more explicite. JOKE Bid: 100 000 x $0.015 100 000 x $0.02 20 000 x $0.03 5 000 x $0.30 Nobody will fill it for sure! Better to hit the ask...

By dundee

Posted: Friday May 15 4:29:00PM 2009

Elephant, Are you endorsing the current market depth as a positive thing? Seriously? Once again, you fail to show a balanced analytical approach, and based on your track record pumping this stock, I suggest that your intent is to mislead other forum participants. The true market depth picture reveals that its is weak on both sides, in fact, that it is just as weak or worse on the bid side: BIDS: 100,000 at 1.5 cents 100,000 at 2 cents 20,000 at 3 cents 5,000 at $0.30 2,000 at $0.68 ASK: 5,000 at $0.70 5,000 at $0.95 2,300 at $1.05

By elephant

Posted: Thursday May 14 3:16:58PM 2009

Sorry....ASK

By elephant

Posted: Thursday May 14 3:15:59PM 2009

Bid:10 000 shares for sale(4 orders)nothing else.

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Feb 18 10:44:49PM 2009

lol. you are so predictable

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Feb 18 2:22:14PM 2009

Mr.Dundee If you want further information...you should join the Deauville fan club.

By dundee

Posted: Tuesday Feb 17 5:07:10PM 2009

What do your sources say the contracts are worth? IMO it is apauling that they would issue this news and not give the investment community any indication of the materiality of the contracts. I hate when companies do that!

By elephant

Posted: Monday Dec 1 5:19:40PM 2008

Tara, 1-The winning bidder is Serco Geografix(www.sercogeografix.com) The contract termination for Jemtec was set for January 31,2008 but they did get 3 extensions with a final one for the month ended November 30,2008.(the contract is terminate at the moment in favour of the other firm which should be always Serco. Why---Because Serco have had some technical difficulties to start the contract in the Ontario ministry term (altough it is confidential between Serco and the OMSCS)but anyway the extension has been a real extra money for Jemtec. 2-Jemtec will have no penalties fees with Bi inc. The rules is clear between Bi inc and Jemtec(they did get back the server and the equipment with no aditionnal charge...dont worry about that) 3-The contract is a three years term with an aditional one year term a the ministry discretion.

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Nov 30 1:36:41PM 2008

Jude, If you want to be include into the next contest,I can do an exeption.I will have a place especialy for you. Do you want to participate? I need your answer very quickly. The contest is set to start next Friday. Read the new rules very carefully.

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Nov 30 12:49:28PM 2008

BURN RATE WILL BE $100 000 PER QUARTER EXCLUDING COST FOR ACQUISITION OR BUSINESS COMBINATION. WITH CURRENT BURN RATE,THEY WILL HAVE MONEY FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS. NOVEMBER 30,2008 I HAVE THE FEELING THEY HAVE $4 000 000 CASH IN THEIR HANDS....DO THE MATH. GROSS EARNING WITH CURRENT CONTRACT=$880 000 - ALL EXPENSES -$1 280 000 =$400 000 LOSS *** ***PLUS COST FOR ACQUISITION OR BUSINESS COMBINATION BUT MANAGEMENT WILL... YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIND A STOCK TRADING 50 % BELOW CASH WITH SO LITTLE SHARES OUSTANDINGS.

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Nov 29 10:52:29AM 2008

Annual report is very impressive.Fourth quarter is a real surprise with the net earnings.($226 812)means $0.10 per share.The burn rate will be minimal starting December 1,2008. I have a private message(in-box)from stock house-The Deauville fan club.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Nov 28 3:19:08PM 2008

Yes the stock is in very strong hands. Management is very prudent and something will happen...sorry I cannot be more explicite. When the <

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Nov 27 2:53:21PM 2008

Annual report will be out very shortly and will show very strong numbers....avery solid balance sheet. First quarter report will be post in late December and will be also very impressive. Book value is now $1.67 most likely cash and something is coming...as everybody should know. I am very lucky to hold a very large chunk. Just a matter of time and KABOUM!!!

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Aug 24 1:42:21PM 2008

Peak in December 2005($1.89) The stock is very well support with cash in their hands. A good announcement and you will most likely have to pay very high price for the stock. We still have the Ontario contract until November 30,2008 and book value will be $1.60 most likely cash. I stick with my shares as I have a very good feeling on it.

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Aug 23 12:52:00PM 2008

Smart investors are waiting for the big DAY. I am one of them. I have already a very big chunk. It is sad for you the guys on the sideline. You will miss it... Ask is at $1.45 Nobody want to sell for PEANNUTS....forget it!

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Aug 19 1:17:49PM 2008

No.It is not the same monitoring prospect(types of individual). We have a pilot project for car thieves with Nova Scotia already in place. Then we have a new one with Ottawa Government for Sexual Offenders and dangerous offender(another classification with repetition...they need help to remedy the situation.) You can see the full press release at: www.national post.com/todays_paper/story.html?id=716468 The program if succesfull will be expand accross Canada... It could be huge...700 offenders could be monitoring in Ontario and we have 9 other province. More good news to come...Jemtec is way to cheap at this level... Book value is $1.52 for now and most likely cash money as August 19,2008

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Aug 19 2:02:58PM 2008

market depth for JTC at the close ASK: 2 000 shares at $1.11 2 500 shares at $1.39 Where are the sellers? Sorry the shares are in very strong hand.

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Aug 19 1:33:03PM 2008

Manitoba pilot project is for car thieves(pilot project) Sorry for the confusion. Last trade at $1.00 (35% below cash in their hand) WAKE UP GUYS!!!

By bubba

Posted: Tuesday Aug 19 10:44:49AM 2008

way to go elephant/martial/deauville, you just jinxed the stock for another 30 days :(

By elephant

Posted: Monday Aug 18 1:39:18PM 2008

Press relese today and more to come...in the very near future. Only 6 500 shares available for sale. I am lucky to own a big block. It will be extremely hard to pursue the stock...as I expect an upward trend very hard to follow.

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Jul 23 12:58:39PM 2008

I know what I am talking about Mr.Bubba. JTC is one to watch...keep it in your radar screen and let your personal attack elsewhere. You should follow Mr.Elephant...I did warn you many times. AQUISITION...very close to a deal. Elephant-the men with the green hat!

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Jul 22 3:29:55PM 2008

If I remember me,I did a inquiry to Mr.Caton last year or two years ago about that company but never got an answer... Altough I was a little bit afraid with the 40 millions shares oustanding but the stock was at $0.10. I was not sure with the sinergy...and was looking to know his feeling... www.unitedprotection.com Anyways,we are about to be very well reward. Unfortunaly it has been delay for a while...but we are still on track...my source says..."Cross your fingers""

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Jul 15 2:46:58PM 2008

Ready for a bull run? Ready for the big party? I like that great little pony. My shares(full load) are not for sale.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Jul 10 1:36:15PM 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen...we have another contract extension... More money in our piggy account $$$ We keep the contract until November 30,2008 My contact said to me...same term,same condition. Book value is going to $1.60 +++ most likely cash

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Jul 8 1:00:55PM 2008

Can you understand...I have three contacts. 1-Big aquisition is coming(cash flow positive) 2-They will spend their cash reserve but will be very profitable 3-My average is below $0.65 a share no matter what you think 4-No risk at this level...(100% will go far much higher on the news(A gap for sure at the open) Just a matter of time... you are speaking...but you are in the ball park... Jemtec is a sure bet...you will regret your negative vision.

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Jul 9 3:13:25PM 2008

jEMTEC-THE FACT SHEET BOOK VALUE:$1.49 MOST LIKELY CASH MONEY PUBLIC FLOAT: 1 300 000 SHARES IN VERY STRONG HAND JEMTEC HAS ALREADY SAID IN THEIR QUATERLY REPORT...WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ACQUISITION... BASE IN MY DUE DILIGENCE...I CAN READ BEHIND THE LINES...I AM SMARTER THAN YOU THINK... AN ACQUISITION IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER -CASH FLOW POSITIVE SINCERLY,YOU WILL REGRET YOUR NEGATIVE VISION. JEMTEC WILL PERFORM FAR MUCH BETTER THAN YOU THINK. ERIC CATON WAS THE MEN BEHIND THE ONTARIO CONTRACT AND HE WILL BE THE MEN BEHIND THE NEXT POSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENT... THE PROBLEM IS ....YOU HAVE MY POSITIVE FEELING BUT YOU STICK WITH YOUR PROJECTION...NEGATIVE VISION AND FURTHER MORE,YOU ARE TRYING TO ACCUSE ME FOR INSIDER INFORMATION. YOU ARE ALSO TRYING TO DISCREDITE ME BECAUSE I AM IN THE LAST PLACE...(ELEPHANT STOCK MARKET CONTEST) AS I KNOW...YOU HAVE BEEN THE LAST ONE FOR THE FIRST STRAIGHT 25 WEEKS...DOES ELEPHANT WAS LAUGHING AGAINST YOU? ANSWER:no

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Jul 8 7:00:48PM 2008

So what you are saying is you have inside information? Isnt that illegal? Seriously here Elephant how many months have you been pumping this dog? You have been selling this stock like its the next microsoft. Then all of a sudden the floor fell from underneath of this stock when they lost their big contract. So my question to you (given the fact you have all these great contacts) is Why were you pumping right up until they lost the contract? You claimed to have sold prior to the news. Now how many people are in deep doodoo because of pump and dump jobs. Al Budai is one of them Why should anyone believe you if you did this to posters on here and elsewhere? You would have benifited from your knowledge which was insider information with the idea in mind of profiting at other peoples expenses. Now you are saying "Listen to me, Listen to me" Why should anyone? I really would like to hear from Doren on this one. It really stinks of a bad odour here on this one. Maybe you can fill us in Doren on how the exchange deals with situations such as this online. Cheers

By mrjones321

Posted: Monday Jul 7 3:41:39PM 2008

I dissagree with your Valneignette/Elephant. 1) It is cash flow positive. Yes but for how long? They are losing their major contract that has kept them going for all these years. So they are riding only on dreams as they have been told this contract will not be renewed. 2) It is in the best interest of shareholders. What is in the best interest of shareholders? Blowing thru a ton of cash on an aquisition that you have self admittedly said that may not even be in the same field or industry. You are blindly saying to all to invest in JTC without even knowing if they will be in this field. So what you really have is a shell company with a decent amount of cash. Nobody knows if this is in the best interest of shareholders until a deal is done and you are out at least 6 months to a year to see if in fact it was a smart decision. 3) It will add value. Same as above answer. You have no idea neither does the CEO until the deal is consumated. 4/5/6 all relate to leadership. You can be guaranteed that if Caton leaves the company he will leave with his pockets full. Basically meaning you the shareholder will be screwed. His compensation has been too high in my opinion for a small company such as Jemtec that has had very little growth from any new customers. They basically held onto their large client too long without trying to expand. Now that they are losing their contract the stock has fallen even though they have more than a dollar per share in cash( i think its $1.40) because there is no definate future for JTC other than some good cash burning. Lastly you do have a full boat at $1.40 per share. I guess you can average down if you like. The crappy thing is nobody is buying or selling lately. Bid 5000 shares at .70 cents to .84 cents Ask 9000 shares at $1.05 to $1.18 Not much on the bid/ Not much on the ask so you have a stagnant stock.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Jul 4 4:20:39PM 2008

Everybody know Jemtec will spend their cash reserve very soon...but your coment are ridiculous. The market will price the stock : 1-Is it cash flow positive... 2-Is it in the best interest of the shareholders... 3-Will it add good value... 4-Deal structure...debt financing-issuance of stocks,note payable... 5-Is Paul Crossett and Eric Caton will stay our largest shareholders versus dilution 6-Is Eric Caton will stay in place(what will happen to his compensation package) Sorry you cannot coment on the curent stock price base in your knowledge...you have no business contact. Personaly I did speak with so many peoples in the sectors to know what I am talking about... Jemtec is a sure bet but unfortunaly for those who are trying to get the shares for cheap you will miss the opportunity for a big reward. Time is runing out...nobody will fill your order at $0.82 You are better to hit the ask at $1.04 I have a full load...and very happy. I am ready for the big party...$$$

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Jul 3 3:22:31PM 2008

I stick with my 'hot tips' I suspect the BANK was the main reson for the delay. Very close to a Deal...a very big fish!!! My source is :Deauville(fan club) I am ready for the party. The believer will be very happy($$$)

By dquinton

Posted: Friday Jun 6 9:45:59AM 2008

Sorry - that one was inadvertantly deleted.

By bubba

Posted: Friday Jun 6 7:27:14AM 2008

tara: MZ is an "intangible link"? Maybe in the theoretical world. p.s. why do my posts keep getting deleted?

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Jun 4 2:47:14PM 2008

Third quarter report should be out near the end of the month and will show the highest gross earning in the company history. A very healthy balance sheet with a rabbit in their hat.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday May 22 1:12:57PM 2008

Not so sure... With an illiquid stock,you have to accumulate as you can and year 2007-mid 2008 was a very good opportunity. I have a full load and ready for the big announcement and will not have to chase the stock...at higher price. Anyway my average is below $0.70 I am in the driver seat.

By bubba

Posted: Wednesday May 21 2:34:14PM 2008

elephant/deauville: yer always late with the news, tsk, tsk

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday May 21 1:26:28PM 2008

Cyril Ing 25 000 stock options x $0.11 JTC a spam....something big is coming... I did warn you many times...a matter of days... You will be very surprise...I have very good contact on it... You will see my credibility very soon.

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday May 20 6:20:22PM 2008

What does Elephant mean in English? I will spell it out in big letters for you. SPAM You are trying so hard )and I admit you are doing a good job at it)at keeping JTC mentioned at the top of the list of this site and others. However all that you provide is really just spam. There is no substance other than "I think this", " I think that", " You will see" etc. To have 50% of all posts on a thread is just rediculous. I am sure others agree

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday May 20 1:46:01PM 2008

September 1,2008 =www.sercogeografix.com Winning bidder for OMCSCS

By mrjones321

Posted: Sunday May 18 6:39:26PM 2008

Doren tell me is this thread just an Elephant spam thread. Did you know I just counted how many posts he has on this thread and it totals 121 out of 244 posts here. Almost 50% and of those posts that he has posted many are just I think something is up rather than actual info. Can you please ask/tell all posters to put some substance into their posts or they will be treated as spam and deleted. Can you honestly tell us that a post like the last one which was I smell that something is up is worth being on your bulletin board. I believe this fellow is just trying to do anything he can to keep JTC on the top of the QIS boards list of companies talked about and he is trying to do this all by himself. People tell me if I am wrong here. 121 Posts out of 244 ? Am I wrong? Cheers to all. I hope you all have a good weekend.

By elephant

Posted: Sunday May 18 8:46:33AM 2008

The party is set to begin soon... I can smell it!

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday May 13 6:41:10PM 2008

to all board members You have been very though with Mr.Caton(about his salary,about his past fail acquisitions...) but I have been the believer...I respect Mr.Caton and know he will prove to be a real genius very soon. It is sad than nobody want to bear with me... Time is running out...

By bubba

Posted: Monday May 12 4:24:54PM 2008

elephant: like Mr. Caton would give you privileged information; lol, no, make that an rofl everyone knows JTC will make an acqusition; it said so in the last quarterly report... I bet you read it.

By elephant

Posted: Monday May 12 2:50:14PM 2008

Dundee, I am not joking...you will understand very soon.

By dundee

Posted: Monday May 12 2:40:11PM 2008

did I just hear an echo?

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday May 6 2:53:20PM 2008

BID:$0.85 ASK:$0.99 I am ready to hit the buy button....I just need a little bit more shares on the ask... I am a bottom fisher...I like Jemtec I have a full load.

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Apr 27 8:41:15AM 2008

Dundee, I know you are a smart investor... Bid:nobody will fill it...(joke bid) cash balance April 27,2008 is around $3 200 00=$1.33 per share... ZERO DOWNSIDE AT THIS LEVEL. I was a buyer for cheap in the last couple weeks but nobody fill my order below $1.00 The stock is in strong hands.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Apr 25 5:32:01PM 2008

For your information Market depth for JTC at the close today... ASK from $1.12 to $1.40 (15 000 shares) less than 85 000 shares have been trade this year... Sounds the stock is in very strong hands...awaiting for further great news...

By bubba

Posted: Sunday Apr 20 2:17:00PM 2008

elephant: i find it more than a little ironic that you accuse people here of being "childish" when your own posts can be described that very same way; you sure have some gall

By mrjones321

Posted: Sunday Apr 20 9:45:28AM 2008

Doren can you please delete this topic from the board. Its obvious that Elephant wants to draw people into bashing each other. Bringing my name into conversations where i have said nothing in a very long time is just one example. I find this message board very useful and I appreciate the fact that you have set it up for us. I think when certain people abuse it they need to either be forbidden to post or the topic needs to be deleted. In addition to this I stand by all my previous posts even the ones taken down. Others are starting to notice. Pandreola I am very sure will stand behind me on this one. Thank you Doren for your hard work with this site and to all those here that do take the time to do real Due Dilligence.

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Apr 20 7:20:08AM 2008

to:Mr.Jones 321 You did a personal attack on April 1 about my stock market contest despite several warning from Doren Quinton and you also talk about stock house and we are at QIS forum. No mather who is Dundee or Mr.Jones or Elephant or whatever else...nobody care about that...let your frustration outside the bullboard.

By mrjones321

Posted: Friday Apr 18 7:19:46PM 2008

Elephant dont bring my name into your games that you are playing with other members on this site. If you are telling Dundee to stop doing whatever he is doing then dont bring my name into it or I would suggest that Doren takes both you and this topic off of the bulletin board. As it is I dont think I have read anything of any substance whatsoever here in a very long time. With the one exception of a post someone here made about failed aquisitions that Jemtec has failed to close.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Apr 18 4:36:41PM 2008

to Doren Quinton, Could you delete the last post from Dundee(jemtec thread) Personal attack...about stock house and personal attack about my stock picks (stock market contest) Mr.Jones 321 did exactly the same thing by the past...personal attack about stock house and personal attack about my stock picks(stock market contest) WE ARE AT QIS FORUM AND FRUSTRATE PEOPLES SHOULD RESOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS AT OTHER BULLBOARD WITHOUT PERSONAL ATTACK AT QIS FORUM...IT IS EXTREMELY CHILDISH.

By elephant

Posted: Friday Apr 18 3:04:10PM 2008

to:Doren Quinton Could you delete the last post from Dundee...not acceptable

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Apr 17 3:40:39PM 2008

I am not your broker.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Apr 17 3:02:10PM 2008

Elephant will be right on this one....sad for those who are still on the sidelines... I am betting for further developments...the non believer will be very well surprise. I did an extremely good research on this one. You will applaud me soon...

By mrjones321

Posted: Saturday Apr 12 6:54:44PM 2008

Sounds like smoke and mirrors to me. The company needs a large contract period to keep alive otherwise they will be burning thru cash fast. No video will change this fact I dont care how funny it is. The manitoba contract sounds like a good start however how many car theives can there be in Manitoba? 100-200 ( i dont know I am asking) The big hope is they can sign something more lucrative with the province. This program that they signed on for sounds small to say the least. The stock NEVER jumped on the news about the Manitoba Gov Contract which tells you something. ITS NOT A BIG DEAL.

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Apr 12 11:00:04AM 2008

Just listened to a video...I got the URL from the fan club. You should join to get it...very funny. About Jemtec...pilot project.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Apr 3 4:00:51PM 2008

Tara, You seems to be the only one who hold some shares on board... Can you sleep at night? I am not so sure... $ 3 600 000,000 with 2 395 736 shares oustanding Keep the faith... Electronic monitoring...big money has already been made... Management is looking at other things to growth the business...

By dundee

Posted: Thursday Apr 3 8:50:27AM 2008

Bid support improved a bit this morning.

By mrjones321

Posted: Tuesday Apr 1 6:40:25PM 2008

Wow nobody wants this dog anymore. The bids are down to .57cents this morning and I see someone has upped their bid to .60cents. I would sure be afraid if I owned JTC. I am interested to see how the CEO blows the little bit of cash they have on the books. They obviously have to buy some business somewhere and whatever business it is that they do buy may not even be remotely related to their current operations. Bottom line is right now they are a shell company with an expiring contract. Now I dont know what $3 Million will buy but when they do buy whatever they do they will not have much money left on the books. Look for a financing with dilution which will mean the stock will go down much further. Looks like your stock picks there Elephant are suffering badly this year. FCP NT AMB DLL JTC For someone that says they are never wrong I kind of beg to differ. I must humbly admit my stocks JTC MDU and CAX havent exactly blown the market away either however I am not touting myself as the master of stocks such as yourself. I wonder how your fan club is taking to your stock drubbing? By the way congrats to Woodstove and to Joshpacific for the top placings so far.

By dundee

Posted: Monday Mar 31 2:33:22PM 2008

Just listened to the Agoracom broadcast. They should be absoutely ashamed of themselves for not mentioning the fact that Jemtec just lost its major contract. So much for balanced journalism.

By elephant

Posted: Monday Mar 31 1:43:11PM 2008

Jemtec has been feature at Agoracom-smallcap T.V.show today. 2 million cash reserve??? It will be 3.6 million(August 31,2008) book value is $1.40 (March 31,2008) I did buy some shares today.

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Mar 29 4:58:52PM 2008

How do you know Eric will not growth the business with that amount of cash? You will be very surprise...acquisition is coming...

By mrjones321

Posted: Saturday Mar 29 12:52:27PM 2008

So JTC has been told that they do not have the Ontario contract! Wow thats crazy. So why are you still excited with JTC? Without the contract you have a company with cash yes(not that much though/$2 Million is nothing) trading at book. If they buy out a company they will have to burn the little money that they do have. So what you have is a sleigh full of product/$2M cash with no reindeer/contracts to deliver it. I hope you are not waiting for Santa Clause. :)

By elephant

Posted: Friday Mar 28 5:57:48PM 2008

To Dundee: Jemtec has been advise... they are not the successfull bidder for the OMSCS as expected by Elephant last month... The contract will expire August 31,2008 As I told you...we are betting on other things.... Elephant is credible or not Dundee??? I told you...I have very good contacts.

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Mar 5 2:56:31PM 2008

to Dundee: JTC book value will continue to increase slowly but surely and I can sleep at night with virtualy no risk... More money in our piggy account...for an acquisition good news today...another contract extension... As I told you many times no matter they get it back or not(Ontario contract)big money $$$ has already been made on it...with only 2 395 736 shares minus my big position... original recomandation at $1.05 (no risk at this level..remember you...you was not so sure... Hold long and prosper JTC...$$$

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Feb 28 6:27:05PM 2008

Keep an eye on it...something will happen sooner than later...Big money has already been made with the Ontario contract and no matter we get it back or not... Smart investors are betting on other things for Jemtec. ACQUISITION BUT NOT IN THE SAME BUSINESS...$$$$$ original recommandation at $1.05(January 2006) book value is $1.37 It will not take too much to ignite an undervalue stock with so little shares oustanding and more than $3 000 000 in the bank account...Eric has been very prudent in order to find the best acquisition for Jemtec and their shareholders why??? because he is a very big shareholder and want to make money..$$$ Paul Crossett too...$$$ Mark my words....further exciting developments for growth could come very soon....I can smell it!!!

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Jan 27 2:09:35PM 2008

I have no insiders information but I can read behind the line...I did speak with so many board members... Gordon Baker has nothing to do with the future of Jemtec...he has extensive experience for acquisition,join ventures...he is still working on that matter. Jeremy Kendall??? he was with Jemtec before Eric Caton...he was formerly President...he knows Jemtec more than everybody else... Sorry Dundee...you will cry later!

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Jan 26 10:56:25AM 2008

Sorry but other business ventures are looking around them...I have some business contact...and you??? Gross earning without the Ontario contract is already $700 000 and it should be a minimum... Did you call Gordon Baker?(Baker law office) Elephant is always in talk with him... Did you call Jeremy Kendall?(Sunopta) Elephant is always in talk with him... I did call Eric Caton...I am still in talk with Standard Securities... You speak Dundee...but you have no contact...unfortunaly. BID:$1.27 ASK:$1.30 The Ontario contract has been very good for us and I am well aware the odd are against us and I am betting the Ontario contract will not be renew..I am serious but...I have the assurance Paul Crosset will keep his shares...it means a very little float oustanding and ready for a quick run on a good announcement.

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Jan 9 2:44:47PM 2008

100 k is a lot of money but I still believe he just get $58 000 ... Did you read annual report note 9 ? I think you just check item 9 for the first quarter report.

By dundee

Posted: Tuesday Jan 8 6:36:11PM 2008

Elephant, I think I know what the issue is. When you see the word "paid" in the related party transaction note, you are giving the word its literally meaning. What the accountant is really saying is that a $51,000 bonus was ACCRUED for service provided during Q1. The bonus can only be calculated once all of the net income figures for the quarter come in (after the end of the quarter). The similarity in the amount of the total Fiscal 2007 bonus and the Q1 bonus is also perhaps throwing you off a bit too. The $51,000 is indeed sitting in accounts payable as at the end of Q1. The Related Party Transactions note only ever displays transactions is respect of the quarter in question. It would not describe a transaction in respect of a prior period that was still sitting in payables. I am not implying that a $58,000 in total salary/compensation was paid during Q1 - I am implying that WAY more than that was paid: Bonus of $51,000 Regular salary roughly 1/4 of $210K annual salary = $52,500 + directors fees and other benefits = +$100K for one quarter! I hope to get some spare time this week to contact Mr. Caton to confirm once and for all. Would you at least agree that, if I am correct, that $100K+ for one quarter for the CEO of a company this size is excessive? BTW. I have a university degree in accounting. I really do know what I am talking about ;) Regards, Dundee

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Jan 8 3:02:27PM 2008

Dundee,Please could you read the last annual report for the year ended July 31,2007 note 9 The first four lines...it is clearly official the $51 000 has not been paid as a bonus for the first quarter. For the first quarter...$51000 bonus has been pay for all the year ended July 31,2007 but $51 000 was due to the director at July 31,2007 they just settle $10 000 and the final $51 000 has been pay in the first quarter....very easy to understand if I folow your understanding we have $58 000 for salary in the first quarter...$51 000 for bonus and $ 7 000 for salary...impossible It is clearly on the note 9 the company declare $61 000 for the year but $51 000 was due and has been pay in the first quarter.

By dundee

Posted: Monday Jan 7 10:09:22PM 2008

Definitely a bonus in Q1. per related party note in financial statements: "During the three month period ended October 31, 2007, $51,000 (2006 - $1,600) was paid to a director who is also the President of the Company under an incentive bonus plan in addition to salaries and benefits as management compensation in the normal course of operations. The $51,000 bonus was accounted for in accounts payable and accrued liabilities at July 31, 2007." If the bonus was as you say to be paid in shares issued in relation to the stock options, under CDN GAAP, this would need to be disclosed separately from regular trade accounts payable in the financial statements (a separate line item) and in the note regarding share capital. Under their accounting policy, stock based compensation is recorded on a straight-line basis over period from the date the options are granted, to the date that they are vested. No options were exercised or vested in Q1, yet there is a bonus. If the $51,000 related to amounts still outstanding carrying over from fiscal 2007, they would not normally be disclosed in a related party note again. Further, if you were correct and the "shares payable" was partially settled in Q1 as you suggest, some shares would have had to have been issued in Q1 to settle the $10K paid. There were no shares issued in Q1 per the financial statements. These are absolutely, definitely, positively, cash bonuses.

By dundee

Posted: Sunday Jan 6 9:15:20PM 2008

If your method of calculating the bonus is correct, how do you reconcile the Q1 bonus of over $50,000 when no options were exercised (as per the financial statements)? Where did you get the $1.38 and $1.33 numbers from?

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Jan 6 7:08:25PM 2008

I think that I could be right because 1-Year 2006 his bonus was $1 600 and I know he has exercise 5 714 stock options at $1.10 but the stock was at $1.38 it means $1.38 -$1.10 =$0.28 and if you do the math 5714 x $0.28 =$1 600.00 exactly the bonus the new accounting rules adopt I think 5 years ago for all companies(you can see the rules Jemtec annual statement note 2h) 2-Year 2007 his bonus was $61 000 and I know he has exercise 50 000 stock options at $0.11 but the stock was at $1.33 it means $1.33-$0.11=$1.22 and if you do the math 50 000 x $1.22=$61 000 exactly the bonus 3-try it for year 2005(he has exercises stock options too)and if you do the math you will get his bonus...$47 250) I can contact Eric Caton but I think my calculation is good...read the note 2h and take a look at my calculation...I get the bonus...the same numbers all the times.

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Jan 5 9:34:07PM 2008

hey Dundee... Do you want the phone number of my contact...Georges Tsiolis??? You could heard directly from him as I am prohibite to talk... Unfortunaly...it was so easy to load the truck between $0.90-$1.05 I have nothing to lose but I understand your concern...if you are not a shareholder and want it....for sure not the same bargain as it is very hard to buy now.... I have the chance to be in at very low price $0.60-$0.70 because as I told you I have been in and out with success by the past and took back my position between $0.90-$1.05 but my profit give an average cost below $0.70 for now... very bad English...

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Jan 5 9:23:55PM 2008

My friend Georges like Jemtec... www.agoracom-the small caps epicenter be serious Dundee...go to www.smallcappodcast.com Jemtec has been feature for a third time... click the last one...January 2,2008 and you can access the two other one by going back to my last message on Jemtec...

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Jan 5 8:50:03PM 2008

to:Dundee Did you read the annual report note 2h... Maybe you are right but I still believe I could be right too. Eric Caton has exercise his 50 000 stock options at $0.11 in December 2007. Paul Crossett was suppose to call Eric Caton...couple weeks ago...to ask some questions. Deauville has been in talk with Mr.Crossett last month and Mr.Crossett told him to call back in the next two weeks... then for my talk...I prefer to keep it confidential but I have a good feeling. I should heard from my contact soon but will not comment on rumors.

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Jan 5 8:27:04AM 2008

You are wrong....you should read the annual report note 2 h

By bubba

Posted: Wednesday Jan 2 10:28:32PM 2008

elephant, yer giving this website a bad name with yer useless posts and idiotic fan clubs

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Jan 1 11:19:41AM 2008

initiate coverage for QIS -members January 28,2007 as an undervalue stock situation at $1.05 Guess who has been right on it...book value is $1.32++++ A steal at $1.05 ...I have a full load...

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Dec 27 7:30:04PM 2007

The cost of living is very high in Northern Vancouver... The stock went from a multy year low $0.11 to $1.89 by the time his salary went from $100 000 to $212 500 and book value went from $0.15 to $1.35 I have nothing to pay a good salary if the guy can deliver...we just have one full time employee. Something will happen...I can smell it!!! Better to hold...just 13 500 shares up for sale to $2.40 I have a full load and ready to make more money on this one...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

By elephant

Posted: Monday Dec 17 7:10:40PM 2007

To:Tara Did you see the other one for Jemtec... It was also feature November 21,2007 at the same site sponsor by agoracom at www.smallcappodcast.com

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Dec 16 1:56:43PM 2007

Hey Tara, go to www.smallcappodcast.com Jemtec has been feature December 11,2007 on TV and it was sponsor by Agoracom

By elephant

Posted: Saturday Dec 15 4:56:51PM 2007

Just for fun...you can go to www.sedar.com then you will find the annual report for Jemtec since 1998 and you will realize they reach deal in the past they lose contract and they replace it all the time and earning went as low as $450 000 for one yaer but their break even is around $800 000 gross earning

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Dec 12 4:22:52PM 2007

I agree for the renewal of the Ontario contract in less lucrative terms...but if they lose it,the stock is still worth $1.40 cash and they will be still in business and much other possibilities according to my sources. NOTHING TO LOSE AT THIS LEVEL.

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Dec 11 3:09:05PM 2007

OPEN YOUR EYES DUNDEE-Just to have fun!!! JEMTEC REACH AN AGREEMENT TODAY--NEW IS OUT. A THREE YEARS AGREEMENT FOR AROUND $750 000 LAST TRADE AT $1.26 still below book value... I HAVE A FULL LOAD...TRY TO BUY FOR CHEAP my friend...

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Dec 2 9:41:22AM 2007

to Tara: the request for proposal for Electronic Supervision Program (Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services)have been post at www.merx.com I have been very relucting before give it to you because nobody seems to trust me...unfortunaly you should...I have very good contacts. As you asked me many times...you will not be able to find the RFP on www.merx.com as it is already close. Issue date of RFP:October 29,2007 Proposal Submission Deadline:November 26,2007 AS IT WAS STATE(Previous Jemtec-press release)they will bid in their nem proposal thus it should have been done... I have the full RFP...I got it from Deauville...I am in the fan club since November 12,2007

By dundee

Posted: Thursday Nov 22 10:03:13AM 2007

Some interesting news today though it would have been nice if they at least gave some indication as to what the deal was worth ): Jemtec to provide voice verification for Nova Scotia 2007-11-22 09:39 PT - News Release Mr. Eric Caton reports JEMTEC SELECTED BY NOVA SCOTIA TO PROVIDE VOICE VERIFICATION SERVICES Jemtec Inc. has been selected to provide province-wide voice verification services for the Nova Scotia Department of Justice. The initial agreement is for one year and the department has options to renew the term of this agreement for up to four one-year renewal periods. Jemtec has provided voice verification technology in Canada since 2003 and monitored over 2,000 thousand community-based corrections clients with this technology.

By bubba

Posted: Wednesday Nov 21 9:46:58AM 2007

a very great quarter to a very great year; bravo!

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday Nov 21 9:34:51AM 2007

I believe you have posted numbers from the FISCAL 2007 (year ended July 31, 2007) annual report, not 2006. Anyone excited by these numbers should read this whole thread as there is more to the story and it is important to have a full understanding of why JTC trades at a low p/e multiple before making an investment decision.

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Nov 13 2:14:21PM 2007

Jemtec-press release today We have a contract extension with the Ontario government until April 30,2008 and as I told you many times,,,Jemtec will bid on the new proposal. Annual report should be out shortly and will show a very strong balance sheet. $$$$$$$

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Oct 21 1:38:32PM 2007

PREVIOUS POST BY ELEPHANT FRIDAY-JULY 13,2007 I DID SELL 25% (JEMTEC) YOU ARE WRONG MR.JONES.

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Sep 19 5:51:46PM 2007

I will go to Vancouver soon... I could take the opportunity to meet...

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Aug 5 1:25:26PM 2007

to:Tara go to www.merx.com

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Aug 5 1:09:52PM 2007

To:Tara here the link that could help you... www.ppitb.gov.on.ca/mbs/psb.nsf/DocLookup/5FE35DD34009986B8525729F00512C6A/$FILE/Doing_Business_with_Ontario_Eng_Apr2607.pdf

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Aug 1 8:04:31AM 2007

Tara, Jemtec will bid in their new proposal in a timely manner but the bid is not open at the moment. The Ontario Government is in a reviewing process about their future need for that purpose...security products...

By valueman

Posted: Wednesday Jul 18 6:03:25AM 2007

I hear you, creditors can be such a pain.

By elephant

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17 6:37:13PM 2007

I am very surprise...too much talk. Sorry I am very busy and will be back tomorrow.

By valueman

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17 12:07:27PM 2007

Dundee good point. You have to love investing!! Tara - keep up the great work!

By dundee

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17 10:46:35AM 2007

If my posts made just one person question buying this stock, it was worth it.

By another pothole

Posted: Tuesday Jul 17 10:19:08AM 2007

A total of 94 postings on this bomb of a stock - what a waste. Those doing the postings must be nuts ... whoops!

By valueman

Posted: Monday Jul 16 8:54:39AM 2007

JTC IS DOWN 34% ON NEWS. My bet is it trades below cash value. The good old CEO now has 2-3 years of drawing a salary as he "looks" for new business. What a lesson in business!!! Be careful of companies with concentrated clients and never listen to stock pumpers.

By elephant

Posted: Monday Jul 16 7:10:00AM 2007

Why delete my last post valueman? It is just the real fact...no fight here. My talk is still friendly.

By valueman

Posted: Monday Jul 16 6:06:38AM 2007

Doren - can we delete this thread? it is not in the spirit of QIS.

By elephant

Posted: Monday Jun 4 2:31:41PM 2007

Jemtec-my post February 4,2007 Richard hugues and Paul Crossett(BOTH INSIDERS) They are involve with AGX-KG Look at it...Remember what I told you...I have been so right. FOLLOW THE PRO DUNDEE...$$$

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday May 23 9:38:50AM 2007

cat out of the bag!!! Who is Paul Crossett?-our largest shareholder-jemtec Mr.Crossett is a senior top management at standard securities corp. Mr.Crossett has over 40 years experience in the investment industry and has sat on the Board of directors of Standard for over 30 years.In addition to his service with Standard he has also sat on the board for an assortment of publicly traded companies over the years.Mr.Crossett provides an invaluable sounding board for the management team and offers the firm his limitless perspective and broad business experience on a daily basis. To:Dundee Remember you when I said to you 3 months ago...you should respect Paul Crossett...now you know my contact and you should respect ELEPHANT!!!

By elephant

Posted: Sunday May 20 8:13:32PM 2007

Dundee, You are in the wood...unfortunaly!!! You want to know who is Paul Crossett??? www.standard securities.com/profiles.asp

By elephant

Posted: Sunday May 20 10:00:13AM 2007

Dundee,if you are a fellow investor you should know that: 1-thinly trade stock...because only 1 301 865 shares available for minority shareholders...but a good news and you will have to pay the price.It means the investors who wait for further developments will miss the run-up,you should know that. 2-At the end of the Ontario contract,Jemtec will be worth around $1.40 (as January 31,2008) Bottom line,as January 26,2007 ($1.05)the downside was minimal in fact no way to go but up as I told you many times. What about the future of Jemtec??? Do you think the president will let the stock go down if they lose the Ontario Government contract if he does so his holding(around 400 000 shares will go down with him) Jemtec is building strong cash reserves and they will act properly when it will be time to do so. Management hold around 49% of all shares oustanding and it is extremely positive.We have 175 000 stock options available for furthers developments. WE HAVE CASH ON HANDS AND MONEY IS KING!!!SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN...BETTER TO BE IN NOW...REMEMBER MY CALL: 'buyers will most likely have to pay very high price for the stock'

By dundee

Posted: Thursday May 17 9:22:39AM 2007

Ok, now I understand what you were saying. I thought you meant that there was one there.

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday May 16 8:05:10PM 2007

Personaly I do care when I see iceberg order... NO ICEBERG ORDERS...NO RESISTANCE...NO SELLERS... I AM SLEEPING LIKE A BABY WITH MY SHARES...A FULL LOAD!!! NOBODY WILL GET IT FOR CHEAP!!! NO WAY TO GO BUT UP!!! GO DUNDEE GO!!!

By dundee

Posted: Wednesday May 16 4:09:43PM 2007

iceberg order? on JTC? at what price???????

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday May 16 9:08:01AM 2007

Personaly I care when I see iceberg order...

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday May 16 8:12:05AM 2007

last trade at $1.27 and only 5 900 shares for sale up to $2.10 I stick with my prediction...no way to go but up!!!

By elephant

Posted: Friday May 4 3:32:03PM 2007

original post was January 28,2007 at $1.05 (undervalue stock) last trade at $1.34 and the stock is bullish(take a look at the chart from January 1,2007 remember my call at $1.05 (THE STOCK HAS NO WAY TO GO BUT UP!) I will be at the calgary tower tomorrow...I am full $$$ with my JTC common shares...

By elephant

Posted: Friday Mar 30 8:29:02AM 2007

JTC just report a very strong quaterly report. Net earning is $0.09 per share ($210 000) Book value as March 30,2007 should be around $1.16 Nobody can bash me...only the real fact. Open your eyes Dundee and watch the stock flying like a hawk.

By rodball

Posted: Tuesday Mar 13 3:37:20PM 2007

dundee, will you just buy it already! Maybe if you buy some, elephant will stop posting about it. That would be worth it in itself. Have a good evening!

By dundee

Posted: Monday Mar 12 4:11:45PM 2007

just so their is no misconception here - I am NOT trying to buy this stock

By elephant

Posted: Monday Mar 12 11:16:52AM 2007

nice bid just put in.... very nice chart in 2007 from$0.96 to $1.25 and still climbing...

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Mar 8 1:34:15PM 2007

Hey Dundee, Better to be in now...it is virtualy impossible to buy that little puppy. That cow can be a cash cow and can walk faster than a rabbit!!! Last trade at $1.20 and the ask is empty...

By elephant

Posted: Wednesday Mar 7 11:57:44AM 2007

Look at it!!! Jemtec stock chart is stronger than ever!!! last at $1.17 and no sellers...

By Briany1246

Posted: Friday Mar 2 6:57:31AM 2007

Sorta like you and pih, eh Valueman?

By valueman

Posted: Thursday Mar 1 6:20:44PM 2007

Elepant, how much of this stock do you own? All this effort???? who cares.

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Mar 1 3:26:50PM 2007

NO,NO...I can assure you...this cow can walk again...

By elephant

Posted: Friday Feb 23 4:27:25PM 2007

NO SELLERS...THOSE WHO HOLD THE STOCK ARE IN FULL CONTROL!!! SELLING PRESSURE IS OVER!!! BETTER TO BE IN FOR NOW...

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Feb 15 4:44:46PM 2007

Jemtec has exclusive Canadian manufacturing and marketing rights for home incarceration products manufactured by Bi Inc and Protech but the term is confidential. If you have more questions I can try to answer... Quaterly report will be out around March 25,2007 and will show a book value around $1.07 for the quarter ending January 31,2007

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Feb 15 4:24:28PM 2007

Tara...For what territory do they have exclusivity? Jemtec has the eclusivity in Canada but they have to find customers by themself... Bi Inc just get a big customer in Alaska but unfortunaly Jemtec missed it...go to www.bi.com and see by yourself...Bi news up to date

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Feb 11 12:21:17PM 2007

The Ontario Government Contract-my own DD on it The women to call his Deborah Newman e-mail is deborah.newmanjus.gov.on.ca phone is (416)326-5060 fax is (416)327-0469 Deborah Newman was appointed Deputy Minister,Community Safety and Correctional Services,on November 23,2005 the link is www.mcscs.jus.gov.on.ca

By elephant

Posted: Friday Feb 9 5:11:10PM 2007

So little companies with trailing earnings on TSX-Venture and so little trading near book value or less unless they are start up companies... Jemtec is a tier 1 company with so much possibility but the stock went down as shareholders went sour last year because the management are very slow to developp the business but patience is the key and you can mark my word. JEMTEC WILL SURPRISE A LOT OF NON BELIEVERS... BUYERS ON THE SIDELINE AWAITING FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE TO PAY VERY HIGH PRICE FOR THE STOCK BECAUSE IT COULD 'GAP' ON GOOD NEWS...TIME WILL SEE! THE SELLING PRESSURE BY ANONYMOUS IS OVER WHICH I BELIEVE TO BE GOLDEN CAPITAL.

By dundee

Posted: Thursday Feb 8 4:35:12PM 2007

so? QAU closed a private placement in December - Dundee($$$$$) what does this prove about QAU?.... NOTHING!!!!

By elephant

Posted: Thursday Feb 8 2:36:02PM 2007

Amador Gold close private placement today....Paul Crossett($$$$$)

By dundee

Posted: Sunday Feb 4 11:58:53AM 2007

Are you honestly trying to compare Abitibi Consolidated to JEMTEC? That’s like saying the president of JEMTEC should be paid the same as the President of the Bank of Montreal. Jemtec is a micro-cap, Abitibi is not. For the 9 months ended Sept 30/06, Abitibi’s sales were $3.7 BILLION, Jemtec’s were only $2.6 MILLION for the whole last fiscal year. This kind of comparison truly makes me suspect of what you consider important or relevant in doing due diligence. I have no interest in calling a bunch of people who “know” Paul Crossett - their opinion or knowledge of him is irrelevent. You obviously posted on this forum because you want us to buy this stock, so why just you stop playing in riddles and tell us what is so important about this character. If not, you might as well give up, because nobody here is going to buy the stock because "Paul Crossett" is a shareholder.

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Feb 4 10:18:30AM 2007

To:DUNDEE OR TARA (604)685-2222 Richard Hughes-president Klondike Gold Corp Message:PLEASE CALL HIM AND ASK FURTHER INFORMATION IF YOU NEED...HE KNOWS...PAUL CROSSETT BECAUSE BOTH ARE INVOLVE IN THAT COMPANY. Mr.Richard Hughes,president of Klondike Gold is widely recognized as one of the original people behind the dicovery of the Hemlo gold mine in Ontario and was also behind the discovery of the balmoral Mines in Quebec.Mr.Hughes controls **(HASTINGS MANAGEMENTC CORP)** I did a very good DD on JEMTEC as you know...but you should do the same...I can help you but keep my information confidential...you have enough information to discover what I know already...CALL HIM!

By elephant

Posted: Friday Feb 2 8:50:34PM 2007

try to find information...Picton Downes LP indirect holding for Paul Crossett

By elephant

Posted: Friday Feb 2 1:14:05PM 2007

Tara, I am very surprise...nobody can answer my question... I will wait a little bit more...just in case. I think my own DD has been better than those guys who think it is a risky stock with only one big customer... I think you just call the office and have been in talk with Eric Caton.

By valueman

Posted: Thursday Feb 1 4:30:41PM 2007

Elephant - Answer this simple question please. What is the ROE over the last 4 quarters? thanks

By elephant

Posted: Monday Jan 29 8:29:30PM 2007

book value is $1.06 You get it for cash and all the business for free.

By elephant

Posted: Sunday Jan 28 10:52:30AM 2007

undervalue stock at $1.05 Do your own DD

Canadian Small Caps

Canadian Small Caps

CLICK HERE to view the presentations from the Spring 2016 Small-Cap Conferences.

We are pleased to publish the PowerPoint presentations from The Small-Cap Conferences that were held in Calgary on March 30, 2016 and in Vancouver on May 3, 2016.

We encourage investors to review the presentations and contact the companies with any further questions.

www.smallcapconference.ca/presentations.php
plus

What's New